-Epilogue -

Veronica_Taylor96 hehe suprise suprise ~

I have I small message in the end again

-----------

-3 years later  -

After that event where san ran away with his sons  and yeosang, and also when the group  attacked them,  the father of sooyoung the ex-fiancé  of san,canceled the future mariage of any kind with san's family.  

He didn't want to have any problem anymore with the choi's.  

Of course , you can imagine the reaction of san’s father. Its took him a whole year to calm down and face the reality.  

And even then,  he wasn't the only one who faced the reality,  jongho also did.  

He was tired of being in his father grip. So he simply opposed himself to him and asked to not get married to Any girl or man. He just wanted to stay with wooyoung.. his big brother wasn't always the good exemple.. but, for this time , he would follow his idea to do everything to live the way he wanted to.  

After a lot of work, his father let him be. Wooyoung and jongho couldn't get married , but they were together and now expecting.  

Wooyoung was more than  sure he was expecting a daughter.  He already found her a pretty name : mi-sun.

After them , was mingi and yunho.  

It was very hard for them to live on their own at first , but they menaged.  Yunho’s job was now to take care of his son ,while mingi was mostly doing everything in the small village where they settled down.  

He was getting paid well and everyone loved them. The also loved their 2 years old son, Ryong- in, who  was a golden tiger.  

A tiger with instead of black strips,  its was brown. He was the very  first one to be even born like that , but it didn’t suprised mingi since his own family had some particular gene.  

Their son had blond hair, he looked more like yunho, but he had mingi eyes and smile. He was already the sweetest boy on earth. Yunho couldn’t dream about anything better.. he had one kid and one husband. His family.  

Of course , he wouldn’t stop at one kid knowing how much yunho loved his son and cared for him..he loved his family so much. Mingi too, it was mostly hard for him to not be at san’s side anymore..but he knew inside of him he already paid back all of the kindness san gave to  him before.

And now you may wondering what our main couple doing after 3 years after their escaping.  

Well, after that event , hanbyeol helped them to found a good place to live .  

San had created his own buissness like he promised to the other wolf, and everything went pretty good . At first, it wasn’t easy to find  some potential customers,  but he menaged . and now he gained enough money to have a beautiful, but way smaller house than he was used to live in before . But he didn’t care It was HIS home.  

Yeosang was also  happy to live in a cute house like this. He gained money too , some peoples who made buissness with san would asked painting from him , and he was really happy about it.  

And for the twins,  jaesang wasn’t the type of person to keep quiet , he was very honest ..a bit too much sometimes.

He loved to received hug or attention but , only by the person he loved or were close with.