chapter 15

After his master escorted him in front of his room, Yeosang walked inside and looked around. He was not surprise to see Yunho already there... But he was sort of surprise when he saw Wooyoung that was sitting on the third blanket. So it was him the new roommate?  

He growled as he remembered that he was punished by the master because of him. He bent a bit to take the pillow that was there, to send it directly into the cat’s face.  

-Can you not touch me in front of everyone, especially in front of my master? Yu dumb bitch!”

-Woah woah, calm your tits. I didn’t even know you were a slave now. And I must admit, I didn’t know you were this flexible either. But next time, please do it somewhere else. My pure eyes didn’t deserve to see that.”

The fox’s face grew red as Mingi’s hair as he understood what he meant by that. He... Probably saw him. He squeezed his fist as he walked slowly in front of Wooyoung, ready to beat him up.

-Nobody will ever find your body, Jung Wooyoung.”

Before the situation became worst, Yunho got up and stood between the two.

-Enough you two! This not the time to fight!”

Looking down, Yeosang listened to him and went to sat on his bed. Yunho was already mad at him because of the night before, he didn’t want to make the dog even more angry at him. Yunho sighed, and sat back on his own blanket. He had the impression to be a mom that had just scold his children.

-I eum... Yunho... Are you okay?” Yeosang said looking at the red cheek of Yunho. The red mark looked like fingers.

-Yes. Don’t worry about that, but you know each other?”

-Yes... We grew up together with two other friends.” Yeosang said while playing with the tip of his fingers, why was Yunho avoiding his question...?

-Talking about them... What are they doing now?” This time, it was Wooyoung who asked a question. It has been a while since he was gone.

-I don’t really know where they are now since they left to see the world some years after you disappeared without saying anything... God knows if they are still alive. But do you know how much I looked for you? How much I was worried! You should have told me something or just tell me goodbye!”

Yeosang was ready to get up again, but the stare of Yunho kept him to do so. Luckily, he was there, because who know what could have happened.

-It seems my parents didn’t tell you anything... They sold me Yeosang.”

Yeosang’s eyes widen, what? He never knew his parents would do something like that to him... When Wooyoung disappear, they were looking for him all day with them... So all of that was a facade? He knew his parents had debt, but they weren’t huge as his family.

-It’s a very... Long story.” Wooyoung said, while he took a deep breath.

-I hope so! But... I don’t get that... Why did they do that? They even searched with us to find you... And one week later, they left the village to try to find you in case you had run away... They looked very worried and sad...”

Yeosang felt like a fool. All of this time they knew what they did, and they rather lied to everyone and ran away to hide the terrible truth.

-They are good liar Yeosang. They sold me to Hojang who was located in Hanyang, he offered them money in exchange of me. Since I was someone like they were looking for...”

-Wait... By Hojang you mean..” Yeosang couldn’t process anything anymore. It was a lot to take in.

-Yes, they sold me to a Kiseang house. I was a Kiseang before I ended up here with Jongho. He literally bought my freedom.”