chapter 20

A/N : sorry for the long waiting ! But i must advice this chapter will include

⚠️ ! violence and blood ! ⚠️

San froze on place, he wasn't sure if he heard it right. But he knew the doctor wouldn’t make any joke about that. In the end, he couldn’t really be surprised by the news. He should have seen it coming, he knotted him before. And even if he didn't, he was never careful with that. he had zero chance to not got him pregnant. Even more if he was a man carrier. But, he still had difficulties to believe it was real. Yeosang was with child. His child.  What could he do? Throw him away with the child? He didn’t know.

While the noble was complete out in is thought once again, Hwanwoong cleaned the fox wound and put some bandages before getting up and take back his bag.  

- I will come back tomorrow night, I need to talk to him once he will be awake... and don't worry, the baby is healthy and very strong."  

The doctor looked down at the noble, he looked still in shock. But he could understand why. Without asking for something else, Hwanwoong get out of the room and as soon as he was out, Mingi and Yunho rushed inside.  

- M.. master, is yeosang ok?"  

- y..yeah he’s going to survive. But some won't. Mingi. bring me Haneul first, in the warehouse. Just tell her I want to see her. "  

-very well."  

San couldn’t think about the pregnancy for now, he had some other duties to do. It was the time to give some punishment well deserved to some.  

.

.....

Even less than an hour later, San was in the warehouse, where they had found Yeosang before and Mingi joined him inside with the rabbit hybrid like he asked.  

- master you wanted to see me? " She smiled, thinking about what could be the reason. Then she looked at the tiger. -You may leave Mingi ."  

- Mingi isn’t going anywhere. you probably heard what happened to yeosang, right?"

She looked at the ground, her smile fading away, she played with her fingers nervously.  

- yes.. I'm so sorry to know what happened to him ..."  

- but I know you. You probably know who did it. Just tell me their names without missing anyone.’’

Panicking, she fell on her knees and put down her head on the floor.  

- I'm sorry master that I did not tell you before! B-but..they are scary people.. they played in my head... they manipulated me! I..if you protect me..i will tell you every name ..and everything else you need!’

They are not manipulative as you, Haneul.  San thought. He then sat on his knees in front of her and he put his hand on top of her hair, caressing it softly. Even if he wanted to grip it and pull it hard enough to make her go bald. He didn’t. he needed the informations she had.

- don't be so scared, i will protect you. Just tell me everything now ..you're going to be fine. I'm with you."  

Haneul smiled as her cheek grew red, she felt her heart skip a beat, finally. Finally her master showed his interest back to her. She missed his soft touch so much. she would never love someone else than him.  

He was hers .  

She didn't care if she had to sacrifice another bunch of people to have him. So its wasn't hard to just say every name of the people she asked to beat yeosang up .