chapter 18

The next morning, San woke up earlier than he was used to, and the very first thing he did before even eating, was to dress up and get out of his room. He acted a bit harsh on Yeosang the day before, he should have taken his time to talk to him instead of kicking him out of his room and stay with the bunny. But it's not like she had stay way longer with him either, he was too much angry about the situation.  

How someone could go against his authority like that without even caring about the consequences?

He thought about it all night, it’s didn't even make sense.  If it was really Yunho, then why all of sudden he would do that to get punished in the end? He was there since he was young and there was no reason to do such a thing. Gritting his teeth, he wasn't even near to calm down. Why everything he wanted to cherish was taking away from him?  

-Oh master, you were here! how are you feeling today...? I can stay with you as you wish. I will try my best to make you feel a lot better today!"  

Haneul said while she crossed his path on the hallway, she approached him smiling brightly. Why does she look so happy?  

-Did you see yeosang?"  

Again, about him, she thought. San didn't unnoticed her smile fading away quickly and her gaze she was sending, getting darker.  

-Unfortunately, no master. The last time I saw him was yesterday when he was with you. Can I know why are you looking for him?"  

Without answer to her question, San walked away. The fox was probably with Yunho. Or else Yunho should know where he should be.  

Haneul looked at her master walking away from her like she was nothing.  

"You know better than me our master will never see you the same way he looks at him."  

Out of anger, she remembered the sentence Yunho told to her before. She took the stand candle holder to throw it harshly on the floor, she wished so hard to switch the object with the fox.  

-Haneul! What happening? can I help you?" Said a servant walking toward her worried about her older, she was a small hybrid sheep.  

Grinning her teeth and panting heavily, Haneul went in from of her to slap her on her cheek multiple times. The bunny’s hand was burn by how much she used her force but it didn't matter.  She wanted to get out her anger. The poor sheep looked down crying, she put her shaking hand on his cheek. She simply wanted to see if she was alright...

- get the fuck out of here! Come talk to me only if you tell me if the fox is finally dead!"  

Not wanting to stay alone with the bunny much longer, the other hybrid run away as fast as she could. but she didn't understand what Haneul mean by that. She knew she didn't like the fox but... she couldn't kill him. Right...?

Haneul looked the sheep running away, then she smiled. She knew by this time, she already got one thing she wanted that badly. its wasn't the love of her master but it was something way better.  

The sweet satisfaction.

She was proud and happy when she thought about what she planned this whole month with some other servants.  What is going to be the reaction of her master?  

He will probably throw away this broken fox, finally!

------------------

-What do you mean you didn't saw yeosang since last night?"  

San frowned his eyebrows, as Yunho stood in front of him. Yunho wasn't authorized to get out of his room with the accusation he had against him. He wouldn’t get out until San have a better idea to what really happened.