chapter 6,5

A/N: yeeet -another smut , whopsi~ don't forget if you dont like this sort of stuff you can skip to the other chapter when he will be out ! Thank you~~😚

He walked inside, inviting himself, and walked a bit on the wooden porch. The view was gorgeous. Many colors were covering the garden on all sides, as much as different smells. A tall green leave tree was making shadows to some plants on the right side of the green space, that was right beside a small pond. Flowing under a tiny bridge that was connecting the two small dirt paths on each side. He took a big inhale, breathing the fresh air as he got down the few steps to go to the flower bed just beside him. He walked to them and crouched to look at them closer. That place was so calm and relaxing...

But even with the strong smell of the flowers, the water flowing between rocks and many other types or smell, the fox could still smell something else. A familiar one. It was his master’s. He turned his head fast when he started hearing footsteps coming towards him, but it was already too late.  

His master was already in front of him, looking at him up and down with a smirk stamped on his lips.  

-Oh my, what do we got here? A lost fox in a place he shouldn’t even be in. Do you know nobody can go in my personal garden? Even the people I fuck with can’t come here. The only exception is the servants who cleans the area. And to my memory... it’s not your duty, or even Yunho’s. So, what are you doing in here?”

Still sitting on his knees, Yeosang looked down. He knew he fuck it up. He shouldn’t listen to his head sometimes, and he could avoid situations like that one. The only option he had, was just to tell the truth.

-Young master... I-I'm sorry... I just wanted to take a walk, and I... Got lost... I opened a door, and I saw this beautiful garden... I wanted to visit it, I didn’t know it was yours...”

-And you think I will believe that? Do you know how much people lied to me, just to play on my back and do stupid shit? What proves me that you wouldn’t doing a turn at night and try to escape to run away?”

The tone of his master was cold, and yet, he could smell some sadness from him. Why? His master was a complete mystery to him.

-M-Master I wouldn’t dare to do that, I’m sorry I-” He didn’t had time to finish, that his master cut him mid-sentence.  

-Oh, are you really sorry?”  

He looked down at the fox, who was still sitting on his knees. Until suddenly, he got an idea that excited him. The smell of sadness that the master had a minute before was completely gone, it was replaced by excited pheromones. Goosebumps went through his body at the smell, he had a sudden flashback of the night before.  

-Y-yes, I am sorry master. Please forgive me...”

The wolf grabbed the back of his head with one of his hands, and shoved it into his clothes dick. Yeosang froze at the feeling, the other’s boner pressed against his cheek.

-Since I’m not cold hearted, I will accept your apologies. But, to make it happen, you will suck my dick. And if you are doing great, I can even give you a reward. I let you one chance, so don’t fuck it up.”

Letting go of his grip on the other’s head, Yeosang back up his face a bit. Feeling the hotness grow to his cheeks, he gulped trying to prepare himself mentally to what was going to happen next.