chapter 4,5

*A/N : this chapter will include smut !*

Blushing harder if it was even possible, Yeosang froze. Still trying to understand the whole situation. San buckled suddenly his hips to make the fox feel more his hard dick. He also grabbed his waist before moving it back and forth. Yeosang couldn’t help but moan slightly, never he thought once in his life he would ever get aroused by this sort of things.

The wolf looked up at the fox, his face had a beautiful red tone. His chest was moving up and down, breathing heavily. San could swear he got harder only with the beautiful sight of the other on top of him. Without any warning, he pinned the fox down on the blanket under them, before licking his lower lip. He removed Yeosang’s top of his hanbok before throwing it further in the room. He straightens himself a little to take off the pants next, followed quickly by the white underwear. He also took the chance to touch the fox firm thighs in his way down to his legs at the same time. His white skin was so soft.  

The fox was fully naked, the wolf eyes weren't able to leave Yeosang’ small body, admiring him from head to toe. His eyes then stopped on his neck, admiring also his bite marks and hickeys he had left. He wanted to mark him even more. He wanted to make him, HIS masterpiece. The only thing that pissed him, was to see on his beautiful body, another bruise right on his stomach. He was injured more than he thought he would be. He sighed almost in an angry way, he decided to try to change his mind and bent over again, placing one of his hands on the fox waist, while he placed the other on the other side of his waist, rubbing it with his thumb. He was getting closer to him like that.  

He moved his none supporting hand to grab the member of the boy underneath him, touching it slowly with the tip of his finger, tracing his vein. He moved his finger around, he was having quite some fun to touch every small part of his dick. Yeosang put his hand on his month suddenly and bite it, it was the first time that someone else, other than himself, touched that part. He could feel himself getting hard by the small touches his dick was having. San smiled when he noticed in what stat he was putting the fox in.

-Quite sensible, aren’t you?”

Yeosang just looked at the wall on his right in a shy way and the wolf smiled. Why was he looking so cute? He then stopped his teasing, before grabbing his dick completely, pressing it, and started to jerk him off at a fast speed making the fox arch his back and some muffled moans.  

-Fuck.” Cursed San.

He felt his dick twitch, that was the most beautiful sound he had ever heard. He wanted to hear him more, he wanted to hear him cry his name to show everyone in that domain that he was his. And his only. He took off his hand from the fox’s dick and slid it down to his ass. He spread his cheeks to get a better access to his already wet hole. He started to circled his middle finger around it to explore a bit. He pressed it deep, sliding it all the way a little after. He felt his walls clenched suddenly and unclenched at the unknown feeling around his finger, in the deep of the fox. He licked his canine again, before biting his lower lip hard. Making a small trail of blood dripping on his chin. He couldn’t wait and slid one more finger one. He pushed them the deepest he could go.

Yeosang winced at first because of the discomfort, but when he felt his master’s fingers moving slowly up and down inside of him, the discomfort slowly got away. He surprised himself as he was starting to feel good, it wasn’t unpleasant like it should be. San continued to finger him and spared his fingers to make scissors movement. He looked at the fox for a moment, who was moaning slightly under his breath, biting his hand harder. He would probably let a mark on his hand after that. He smirked at the sight. Yeosang was a mess and he loved it. He pulled his fingers out of him and straighten himself up, taking his own pants and underwear off to release his painful hard dick. He threw his clothes where the boy’ ones were, before spreading the fox’s legs and placed himself between them. He grabbed his own dick by the base to adjust himself and press his tip against the entrance in front of him, rubbing it a bit. Panting heavily, Yeosang took his hand away from his mouth to speak, before gasping when he felt his master almost went in. San chuckled a bit amused.

-M... master please wait...I... I never did it before...”

-Oh, I’m your first? But unfortunately for you, I can’t say it won’t hurt. You can hold on to me if you want.”

San answered, and without waiting any longer, he put his hands on the other’s waist and penetrated him slowly to go all the way in. Yeosang hissed from the pain, as he let out some curse. He felt like he was tear apart, and by reflexes, he shoved his nails in the wolf shoulders. San groaned, feeling the nails on his skin and by how tight he was. His wet wall molded perfectly around his dick. He felt his heart was beating faster than it usually does, all about the fox made him go crazy. His smell, his body, all of it.

Suddenly, two ears and a tail of wolf appeared. They were completely pitch black. It was the first time it happened to him while having sex, that was really showing how much he was aroused by him. His flexibility helped him to bent forwards enough to bite the fox stomach, just next to the big bruise he had. He really didn’t like to see the bruise that someone else did to hurt him. So it was better if he marked him the way he wanted to. Yeosang whined from the new bite before taking a small look at the man on top of him, even if his vision was a little bit blurry, he could see the beautiful dark ears. He suddenly thought about how much it was beautiful for a spit second.  

When the wolf thought he let the fox enough time to adjust, he started to move forward and backward slowly. Yeosang  forgot the pain slowly as his master started moving, he felt good, he loved it. He sent his head back and let out loud moans and whine when San didn’t hold back anymore. He went faster, and harder. At that point, he was sure he wouldn’t be able to walk tomorrow. He pulled out so only his tips was inside, and slammed it in once again all the way hitting suddenly his sweet spot with force. The fox opened his eyes widely as a spasm hit his entire body. When his sweet spot was hit, he arched his back and curled his toes shoving his fingers deeper in his master’s shoulders. He felt his heart beating fast in his chest, he was so much aroused at a where his own ears and tail got out at his turn.  

-Aah! M-master! T-there, again please...!”

San grinned his teeth, he looked at the ears that had suddenly appeared. It was the first time he was seeing a fox with beautiful colors like that. He licked his lips and squeezed the fox waist harder, his nails stretching his skin a little. He was hitting his sweet spot almost at each hard trust. The wolf slid his hand under his thighs, and pulled them up and pushed them until knees were almost hitting the fox’s chest. His back was forming a beautiful arch. He held them firmly and trusted deeper, he wanted to make the fox feel his dick in the deepest inside of him. Yeosang moaned, feeling a knot in his stomach. He knew his end was coming really fast.  

-Master g... Gonna cum-”

He couldn't control himself and he came on his own stomach. The wolf growled a little, feeling his wall around his dick became tighter.  

-We will do another round because of that little fox. We’re not finish.”

Yeosang whined, he didn’t know how much he could take again. But even if he would never admit it loudly, he felt like he was going to get addicted to all of this new sensation. Giving one last hard trust, San hit his prostate once more as he came inside of the fox filling him up. Feeling the hotness inside of him made him cry loud as he came for a second time. As San pulled out, he let go his hold on his thighs and watched his cum dripping out of the fox ass. Yeosang was panting heavily, exhausted, and his legs were shaking. He didn’t believe what had just happen. He really did that with his master. San smiled, between two deep breaths. He ran his hand through his wet hair to pull it back.

-But we are still not finished. You don’t remember? You came before me. We will do it until you learn your lesson.” San said with a smirk.

They did it again as he said, all night until the tiredness wins over them both. Or more like when Yeosang was too much overstimulated to go further. The fox could finally sleep just a few hours but it was at least that. San laid down beside Yeosang, before he could fall asleep, he pulled his neck to put his face in his neck taking a deep breath through his nose to let the smell of the fox get in. He really loved his sweet smell.