chapter 22

Two months had passed back then and the baby bump of yeosang was slowly making its appearance.  he didn't have too much difficulty to hide it.  he was mostly lucky his clothes were made quite large. Like they wished for, nobody else than the doctor and San knew this secret. And it was enough like that. For now, they seemed fine to not say it to anyone.  

But, yeosang was starting to feel very lonely and moody. he couldn’t tell his problems to some person he trusted the must and who could possibly help him throw it... like Yunho. And there was one that wasn’t helping at all, His master did not talk to him so much since. at least, he didn't get killed like some others people there.  

Looking down at his belly, yeosang smiled a little. he put his hand on it slowly, he still wasn’t sure if he was ready to be a parent, but he was willing to try.

-Yeosang ...are you ok?"  

Looking somewhere else, his cheeks became all red. he was more than embarrassed that yunho caught him staring at his belly.  

- y-yes! What do you Want?"  

-don't you remember? The master of the domain is here. He was coming back today. "  

Ah right. He did forget about it. Maybe because he wanted to, just thinking about to meet him was giving him too much stress to handle. Putting his hand over his mouth, he ran to go outside to throw up all his food he ate not too long time ago.  

Fuck all of these pregnancy symptoms.  

Feeling a hand on his shoulder he looked up once he finished, yunho was looking very worried for him.  

-Yeosang what is happening with you...? Please, tell me... you know you can trust me.."

Yeosang wanted to tell him. He didn’t care anymore about what is master wanted. Yeosang just have the huge desire to have at least, one person he could rely on.  

-i..im sorry, y..yunho.. i..i'm wit-”

- Hey what are you doing here? I just arrived and no one welcomed me! That's rude."  

Like we could guess, it was wooyoung. Who said the father returned back also mean his other son jongho and his servant were also back.

-nobody wants you here wooyoung."  

-why I am friend with you again? Can you tell me?" Wooyoung crossed his arms on his chest looking at his supposed 'friend'.  

-Ok we don't have time for this. we have more important stuff to do, but before that ,yeosang what were you about to say?'  

-n..nothing..'  

Yunho frowned his eyebrows, he knew be wanted to say something important. but he probably wanted to be alone with him to say it. He promised to himself to take a break in the day to talk to him.

When they were all outside, yeosang looked everywhere. There was a bunch of people. His eyes caught directly at a tall man with a small beard. He was very well dressed and his color hair was brown. He didn't need to think twice to understand it's was the master of the domain. But, he couldn’t see a lot of resemblance between him and San. San probably took the trait of his mother. When he thought about it she didn't seem to be there.

And not far away from him, he saw someone he didn't really saw very often in the two month who passed. His master looked very tired and not in good shape, his eyes was ringed and his face himself looked like he was dying.