chapter 27

A/n: sorry for the wait ! This chapter will be a bit longer , i hope you will enjoy !!

-- a  few hour ealier--

.

.

Once san left yeosang to go see his father , the stomach pain the fox was feeling didn’t go away. It was even getting worst more the time passed , he felt like his inside was squeezing him… What was happening?

But for now, he just wanted to sit  somewhere else a bit to forget the pain . He walked a bit in the domain until he saw a bench that was facing s large window where he could see everything on the outside and it wasn’t too far from san’s room . Since he knew that If he would go too far, his master will get mad at him again. taking a deep breath, yeosang noticed even with  the Rain and the bad weather outside a big cherry tree. He never really noticed it earlier... but it’s was beautiful .  

The size might be different ,but It was almost the same as the one who was in his home village where he enjoyed to throw  wooyoung  on the ground right beside it when they were kids. Hmm.. he wanted to do that again

But now that he was thinking about it, it has  been a while since  he didn’t go to his home town.. he wondered to himself how his family were doing. And How they would react if they knew he was now  pregnant of san, a noble wolf..who was the son of the minister of the defense ?  They  would be very worried  and ask a lot of question .. but , probably happy  at the same time knowing  they would be grand parents once again. But he would take this occasion to ask  some questions to his older  Sister..like how someone can live with all of the inconvenient of being pregnant ?!  

Yeosang sighed, then he put his two  hands on his hurting stomach, gritting his teeth hard. He let out some injure , now he knew something was really wrong . He couldn’t deny  it anymore. the pain was so strong that his tail and ears get out.

curling on himself, sweat dripping  on his forehead, yeosang was finally able to breath normally again  when the pain went away for a few minutes.  

- the..hell was that .》

unfortunately for him ,About like 20 minutes later, another strong cramp hit him. He was now  breathless, he needed to do something about it. he just wanted to found a way to make this  pains disappeared.  

- Yeosang are you ok ?》

Mingi who was doing a round in the domain, quickly noticed the blond fox all curled on himself he looked like he was really in pain.  

- do i look ok to you dumbass?!》

Sighing yeosang  extended  slowly his hands toward the tiger ,so he could help him to get up since he couldn’t  do it alone.  

- ok, thats really mean..》

-  shut up and help me instead !》

Sighing by the attitude of the fox, mingi still helped him to lift him up holding him by his hands.  But, At The right moment, Yeosang was finally up on his feet, a lot of water just came out of him, Ruling down on his thigh, and down on the floor puddling all over him.  

his pants was now all soaked and wet. Yeosang made a gag sound putting his hand over his mouth, that disgusted  him a lot  . But now i know what he had : he was in labor…