Chapter 5

Yantu looked at the flowers he didn't recognize before his eyes, lowered his head and sniffed.

The taste of this grass is not only a little strange, but also a bit nauseous, which is definitely not very delicious.

Thinking that the little female might live on this every day, I feel a little uncomfortable. This is a precious female.

Even if he didn't have a female he liked before, he wouldn't let the females in the tribe suffer such suffering.

This is the duty of every tribal warrior!

Females in orc tribes are very rare. Although there are tribes that are difficult to survive, they rarely treat females so harshly.

Not only let the females get lost, but also let the females only eat this kind of flowers and plants, which is not even a wild vegetable.

Yantu prayed again, if he did not return to the embrace of the beast god, and this little female was willing to be guarded by him.

In the future, he must give this little female a big piece of meat every day, with her mouth greasy and greasy.

The silence in the middle of the night was terrible, as if the sounds of insects and frogs disappeared in an instant, leaving only the gurgling sound of the stream.

King Jin Gu conveyed the anxious meaning to Xiao Chen's consciousness, and he couldn't wait to get out of his dantian.

At this time, Xiao Chen couldn't care about the rainbow flower. He believed in the judgment of King Gu, after all, King Gu's was the most powerful in Gu doctor.

Xiao Chen stuffed the flower directly into the giant wolf's mouth. He was worried that it wouldn't work after the time limit expired.

"Eat quickly, this is to save you."

In fact, for a moment, Xiao Chen felt that he must have had an illusion.

The cold pupils of the giant wolf stretched and shrank, and the eyeballs turned from time to time, which seemed to be rich in inner drama.

When Yantu was stuffed with rainbow flowers in his mouth, he just hadn't had time to react.

So when a strange smell that made his tongue want to cry, spread in his mouth, he almost vomited.

This is the most unpalatable grass he has ever eaten!

Whoops!

It tastes worse than bitter wild vegetables, can he spit it out?

With a rainbow flower in her mouth, Yantu's eyes swept to the appearance of the little female staring at him seriously, and she couldn't help but feel soft.

Forget it, this is the kindness of the little female after all, and he can't waste it.

Yantu thought for a while, and finally decided, ready to swallow this coquettish flower!

Wasn't there a little horn sheep that happened to be hunted next to him?

If the female is hungry, you can eat it!

In this case, he will eat this unpalatable food for the little female.

Yantu made a decision, and when he was about to swallow it raw, this fascinating rainbow flower actually melted in his mouth.

The rainbow flower that turned into liquid slid directly into his throat without waiting for him to swallow it.

Yantu's cold pupils shrank, and suddenly the taste buds tasted it, a refreshing sweetness that was late.