Chapter 56

The patriarch came to find Yantu to discuss the matter of hunting tomorrow. Although Yantu was hunting before he was a child, and his hunting ability was always the best, the patriarch never asked him to lead the team.

But now it is clear that Yantu has reached a time to lead the team, although Yantu has just grown up, and other newly grown orcs are adapting to the rhythm of hunting, and are integrating what they have learned over the years.

However, it was obvious that the patriarch's arrival this time did not make Yantu happy, but rather resentful.

Of course, he is very willing to eat food, but he does not want others to share the food Xiao Chen made. In his heart, only he can share it, even if this person is his own father and father.

If they want to eat, he is willing to cook it for them, but Xiao Chen alone can't do it. It's just that the poor little female of his own family doesn't have this time, and is in harmony with him.

After watching his little female distribute his own food to the patriarch, Yantu coldly face, and then distributed half of his food to the little female, "Eat!"

"Huh?" Xiao Chen looked at the extra meat in his wooden bowl. He didn't know whether he should eat it well or go back. He was really full, "Well, thank you."

After thinking about it, Xiao Chen still didn’t want to reject his wolf’s kindness, and in front of outsiders, it was easy to refute the other’s face, but he had just eaten with a big mouth, his stomach was already stretched, and his wolf was divided into a bunch The meat is here.

"Ayan, I'm really full. If I continue to eat, my stomach will break." Xiao Chen lifted a little animal skin, so that Yantu alone could see his bulging stomach.

Yantu looked at Xiao Chen's belly, then looked at the wooden bowl several times smaller than himself, frowning, "You eat too little, so you won't get fat."

The patriarch was eating meat in his mouth, seeing Xiao Chen's skinny appearance, and his heart was heavy.

He actually ate Xiao Chen Great Witch's food! If this hinders Great Witch Xiao Chen's body, it would really be his sin.

But when he thought of the behavior of Great Witch Xiao Chen, he was immediately ashamed. It was obvious that Great Witch was so thin from hunger, and he was willing to share food. This moral character was really too high.

The patriarch’s eyes turned red with emotion, and he pushed his wooden bowl towards Xiao Chen, "Witch Xiao Chen, eat it, I'm full." In fact, he came here after eating food, but the meat is too fragrant. It made him greedy.

"..." Can you refuse the saliva of the patriarch? Xiao Chen's complexion became stiff, and after such a ten-day period, he could say a lot of basic things, and he naturally understood what the patriarch meant.

"You eat, Chenchen eats me." Yantu frowned and pushed the wooden bowl back. He just saw the patriarch licked all the meat in the wooden bowl in order to stop his father from grabbing the meat. It's disgusting.

After such a push, Dong Nai and Dong Chuan both let the meat go, and Xiao Chen declined it for a while. If he continued to eat, he would definitely not be able to sleep at night.

It's just that he really missed the rice. He didn't know if the things he saw in that vegetable field were paddy fields or rice.

Under Xiao Chen's insistence, several people were not giving food. The orcs treated food with great respect, and it was impossible to waste it. A few people ate it in a while.

Dongnai and Dongchuan went to clean up, and Yantu went to discuss the matter with Yantua's father and the patriarch.

Xiao Chen was exhausted this day. After waiting for a long time, Yantu fell asleep without waiting for Yantu's return.