Extra 4

Teacher Lin, who just graduated from university this year, studied at the Normal University and is the class teacher of the second grade of Dongshi Primary School.

Because of the superior family background, although Teacher Lin is a bit petty, he is still very good, and he treats students with all his heart.

A few days ago, a pair of twins had just been transferred to his class. Looking at the twins, they should be mixed races, one with red hair like a hot sun and the other with black hair like ink. It was so cute that his "maternal love" was overflowing.

Especially the twins, small but clever, always look like small adults. Every time they see him, he wants to kiss them.

It's really hard to resist the charm of these two little ghosts, let him be the same, and both want to have a baby.

But it's just thinking. It's impossible to get married and have children. Who would call him a pure zero?

Only today, when he saw these two little cuties come to school, he didn't feel much in the mood to tease the twins.

The reason is that he was forced to marry by the family and completely fell out with his family, and even came out. He is the only child, and his coming out of the closet made the family upset and felt extremely uncomfortable.

After finishing the last class in a bad mood and announcing that school was over, he walked into the school’s man-made grove, sat down and thought about things in a daze.

"Brother, look at that—"

Not far away, Xiao Yan, who passed the grove to the school gate, noticed an acquaintance in the grove with sharp eyes. Even though Xiao Yan was a young orc, he still inherited the power of Yantu, good eyesight, and strong ability.

Xiao Tu lowered his eyes, glanced calmly at a familiar person in the woods, then turned his head, and looked at Xiao Yan with Gu Jing wavelessly, as if to say: Huh? what happened again?

Xiao Yan was stared at with a hairy scalp. His younger brother is really not cute. He is simply a facial paralysis. "Did you not see that little female, in the grove?"

"Then what?" Xiao Tu turned his eyes, his soft voice was a little heavy, "It's not a female, it's Teacher Lin."

Xiao Yan scratched his head, his tone a little impatient, "Yes, yes, are you sure we won't go over and take a look?"

A year ago, I followed Abba to this world. Although Abba once described the world in the Rock Wolf tribe, nothing is better than what he saw with his own eyes.

Leaving aside those high-rise buildings and technological supplies, the most important thing is that, except for him, his father, and his younger brother, all of this world has a feminine taste.

In the tribe, precious and rare females can be seen everywhere in this world, but they stunned the three of them, father and son.

After Abba explained it, the three of them were even more shocked. It was incredible that this female could give birth to cubs with the female.

But when Afather knew this, he locked Aba in the small black room and released him for three days.

He and his younger brother had been transferred to and taught by family members for nearly a year before they were released, and they were just right in elementary school.

Xiao Tu's temperament is more like his older brother. He pads his feet, rubs Xiao Yan's head, and says, "Hey, Dad, we will be picked up soon, don't make trouble."

"Oh, don't touch my head, it's my daughter-in-law, who can touch it!" Xiao Yan suddenly exploded, and no matter what kind of female Teacher Lin was, he wanted to fight Xiao Tu.