Chapter 59

Even though Dongnai, Dongchuan, and Yantua's father were unwilling to leave Xiao Chen alone, they were still persuaded by Xiao Chen.

Seeing these people's backs getting smaller and smaller, Xiao Chen turned his head and said to the remaining middle eye: "Next, we will fight."

"Yeah." Zhongmu nodded his head, "Don't worry, Da Wu, if I can't protect you, I will sacrifice before you."

Xiao Chen shook his head, still remembering the good intentions of the middle goal: "I don't need to sacrifice, you must protect yourself as much as possible. Do you believe me?"

"Believe!" The middle eye knew how powerful Xiao Chen was, and he didn't hesitate to say yes, but it made the remaining few people a little confused, but the middle eye did not explain.

"Okay, let's talk while walking." Xiao Chen didn't want to use this place as a fighting place. The destructive power of the heavy claw dragon was so amazing, he had known it a long time ago.

According to Yantu, although this vegetable field is diverse in species and has a large yield per mu, it only grows and matures quickly at this time of the yellow rose.

At other times, there was no change in this vegetable field, which made Xiao Chen pay attention. After all, this vegetable field was also the grain reserve of the white rose, so it shouldn't be messed up.

Xiao Chen walked forward while talking about his plan, but his footsteps suddenly stopped, and then a chaotic sound of footsteps came from the front.

A few people listened carefully, and the eyesight of the orcs was also very good. One of them obviously found something and said loudly, "Ah, that's the patriarch's son, the eldest son, bringing a group of people here."

"Ah, what's behind that? It's a big shadow."

"I have seen it, I have seen it, it is a giant foot beast, can't the patriarch's son be able to resist it?"

These people watched the scene of the patriarch's son escaping for his life. Although Xiao Chen's witchcraft was very powerful, and the method said by the witch was approved by the middle and middle purposes, the rest of them still remained hesitant.

The patriarch's son obviously also spotted Xiao Chen and the Zhongmu group. His eyesight was better than Zhongmu and he could clearly see Xiao Chen's appearance. He admired slightly in his heart, and followed him with a little anxiety.

He thought of what his father said before going hunting, he must protect Xiao Chen Dawu's order.

Although he didn't know who the Great Witch Xiao Chen was, he also heard some descriptions. After seeing the real person, he could tell at a glance, and felt that the previous descriptions completely reduced the appearance of Great Witch Xiao Chen.

"Retreat, go back!" The eldest son of the patriarch shouted anxiously. He deliberately led the giant foot beast to a remote place, but he did not expect to meet Xiao Chen Dawu here.

And this place happened to have a fork in the road, one to the vegetable field, and one to a place further away from the tribe, so the eldest son of the patriarch would choose this way.

Xiao Chen, Zhongmu and others did not move, waiting for the arrival of the patriarch's eldest son, but when this person approached, his face was slightly angry, more worried.

Xiao Chen seized the time and asked, "Who is the best at you or the middle eye."

"He." Nakame does not deny that he is weaker than the elder son of the patriarch. Although the elder son of the patriarch is not the strongest, he is also the object of worship by some tribesmen.