Chapter 46

The females of the Missang family made a lot of noise before, and the facial features were bleeding, but compared to the females of the Kaimeng family, the females of the Missang family were too quiet.

Do not hum or cry, close your eyes, if it is not for the blood coming out of the facial features and breathing, I am afraid that the female of the Missan family is just asleep.

The spiritual power of passively ingesting Life Gu is actually not much, but due to the fact that there is no Life Gu's initiative, Xiao Chen really has lost a lot of energy. It is like a clogged pipe, and he is simply more proficient in controlling spiritual power. .

It was just because of the high concentration that consumed his own mental energy, Xiao Chen's head was leaning against Yantu's broad chest muscles, still a little dull.

The blurred look in his eyes made Xiao Chen, who was originally in the process of attracting the mysterious and glorious, look more cute and cute.

This... is still a minor female.

The tribe people who noticed this scene sighed and were delighted that Great Witch Xiao Chen looked more "amiable" than Rock Wolf Witch... right?

Yantu's warm breath sprayed on Xiao Chen's hair, and the strong and powerful heartbeat echoed in Xiao Chen's ears. Subconsciously, Xiao Chen rubbed the raised dot with his cheek.

With a bang, Yantu's head is numb, and he just feels that his whole body is stiff. Then, what happened? It was hot in my heart, and that place was exactly where Xiao Chen's cheek was pressed tightly.

After a long while, Yan Tu returned to his senses, and said in a low voice: "Chenchen, are you okay?"

Xiao Chenmu took a while, and the blood on his entire face returned to his senses. After a moment of confusion, he remembered what had happened before. He shook his head, pushed Yantu away, and stood steadily before facing the cave. The other people's worried eyes suddenly smiled.

"I'm fine, let me see how he is going first."

Yantu lost the temperature of Xiao Chen's cheeks, and was slightly stunned, then his face was cold again, making people unable to see the real emotions.

Missan flashed aside, his face was all pleasing. Although he didn't see all the process, his ears and nose were good.

Knowing the great witch Xiao Chen's power, he even dared not commit any offense. Seeing the female of the Kai Meng family, from dying to breathing smoothly, there is no major problem, he also gradually let go of worry.

It's just that after his eyes scanned Yantu's expression, his pleasing complexion suddenly changed, and he went to the other side to guard his female.

The patriarch didn't miss this scene, but he was still a little worried when he was funny. His eyes flashed, he sighed slightly, turned his head and stared at the Missan female intently, as if the sigh just now was just an illusion.

Xiao Chen couldn't get distracted at this time, so these people didn't pay attention to their expressions. After arriving at the stone bed on the side of Missang, he used his spiritual eyes to look directly at the brains of Missang's female.

The brain, blood vessels, central nervous system, etc. are like fuzzy versions of microscopes, converging into images in Xiao Chen's consciousness little by little.

Suddenly, Xiao Chen was taken aback, his expression flashed in disbelief, and his eyes widened with effort.

This expression was invisible to the people behind Xiao Chen, but Missan and the patriarch on the opposite side could see clearly. The two of them felt tight and opened their mouths to say something, but after hesitating, they still swallowed worry into their stomachs.