Chapter 42

The orcs in the cave heard Yantu's expressionless words about his curse. They couldn't help but look a little complicated, and they didn't know what it was like.

Cursing or something, although there are examples, they can't be sure whether it is true or not.

But they knew that Yantu was a good hunter, no, they can't be said to be a good hunter, but a powerful warrior, a warrior, but was dragged down by such a curse.

After carefully observing the expression of Xiao Chen Great Witch, he suddenly snorted in his heart, afraid that he would make Great Witch angry?

Whether he was angry or not, Xiao Chen certainly didn't show it on his face, he just felt that his wolf was too aggrieved.

In fact, he is still used to being alone, but meeting this wolf has changed his character more or less.

Although I don't know all the reasons, but with concern in my heart, how can I behave the same as before?

However, Xiao Chen didn't know that King Gu, who was silently lowering his dantian, seemed to have noticed something, and his body trembled inexplicably.

Zhuzi, this is the evil fate that this Gu King found for you. No, a good fate is definitely not the culprit.

The brief explanation from the orc who reported the letter to Yantu was only a matter of ten minutes.

Xiao Chen had sorted out what he wanted, and seeing that the rock wolf witch lying on the stone bed began to recover, all that was left was recuperating, so he stopped paying more attention.

He rubbed Yantu's head and said with a smile: "Okay, let me go and wash away your grievances by the way!"

"I'm not wronged, Chenchen, if you don't want to, then don't go."

Yantu didn't know that his little female would resist childbirth. He was in the tribe today and was badly injured, but the females in the tribe were suddenly giving birth. Who knows if it is another manifestation of the curse of female death?

That's why he was afraid of losing Xiao Chen, so he said things out of his head. It's better than learning the truth from others in the future and letting Xiao Chen leave him.

"Don't be stupid!" Xiao Chen put his hand down, the smile on his face narrowed, "Let people lead the way, I'm quite curious about what an orc female looks like."

Orc female?

Yantu glanced at Xiao Chen suspiciously. His little female wanted to say what the female after marriage would look like?

Although there were some doubts, and subconsciously ignored that Xiao Chen had seen some middle-aged females who had been married when he entered the tribe, Yantu still made up many reasons for his doubts.

When he finally heard that Great Witch Xiao Chen was willing to help the female give birth, everyone in the cave was overjoyed, but they also concealed a trace of worry.

If even the Great Witch Xiao Chen made a move and couldn't protect the female of the baby, then it is very likely that Yantu's curse rumors would become true.

The orc who reported the letter saw that his mission was completed, and his expression relaxed. Kaimeng and Santa are both good players in the tribe, and they are also popular. If something goes wrong with their female, then I really don’t know if they will be depressed for a while. .

This is not only a loss for the tribe, but also makes people who care about them feel uncomfortable.

The orc who reported the news raised his head and looked at Yantu, not only frowned slightly, but hoped that Yantu, who had finally saved his life, would have good luck today.