Chapter 36

Xiao Chen and Yantu looked like no one, biting their ears intimately, and learned that Yantu's tribe was the Rock Wolf tribe.

The leader and witch who had always been good at Yantu, for some unknown reason, encountered the heavy claw dragon and was seriously injured. No one else in the tribe could heal him, so he hit him with attention.

Although it was not pleasing to see Kang Sa and the group at the foot of the mountain, but the wolf of his own family was asking him, Xiao Chen would not ignore it, nodded and agreed.

It's just that in the end, as to whether to help, or to trade, it depends on my mood.

The few orcs at the foot of the mountain breathed a sigh of relief when the little female nodded.

Although the two people did not hear the exchange, it does not hinder what the nodding gesture represents.

The swelling and pain of the wound is not in the way, but the itching makes them uncomfortable, and the bottom of my heart also has a little fear of this little female.

Black Horn's eyes didn't have the slightest expression. Even if an orc saw the problem, he didn't want to pay attention to him.

Zhongmu and other four people gradually felt that after their strength was restored, there was the animal power of the body, and they began to "wash" their bodies and bones over and over again, and then they were taken aback.

The mid-range power is more than other people, and the feeling is the most profound. When the animal power washes his body, although the itching sensation does not disappear much, it clearly feels that his power is even greater than before.

He raised his head and looked at the cold little female with a complicated look. She was indeed a powerful witch.

"Rol, bring Baiyan with us, and we will return to the tribe." After Yantu and Xiao Chen agreed, they decided to return to the tribe together. It was really an eye-opener for Luo Er to stay here.

Following Yantu's words, Xiao Chen looked at the young man who was shrinking aside and looking at him with hot eyes, his eyelids twitched.

This young man is called Rohr? What is that hot look...?

Don't tell him, Orcs who love the same **** are very common here!

The orcs at the foot of the mountain also heard this, and only then looked at Roel seriously, and his eyes flashed slightly when he saw the injury on his calf.

As an orc who often hunts, the middle eye can easily judge that Roer's injury is definitely heavier than Kangza's, but looking at Roer's complexion and breath, I don't know how many times it is better than Kangza!

Looking at Xiao Chen again, their eyes were not only tinged with fear, but also respect.

The great beast god, the great witch, our rock wolf witch will surely be saved.

When Luo Er carried Baiyan out, the last little doubt about Xiao Chen in everyone's hearts disappeared.

They didn't know the situation of Baiyan's injury, but Kangsa said it was definitely more serious than Yantu. Although they couldn't see the wound, they couldn't prevent them from guessing where the injury was.

At that time, Wu said that Yantu would die within three days.

Baiyan's injury was heavier than Yantu, and it has been so long. Apart from some bad spirits, Baiyan's life is hard to see.

Everyone looked at Xiao Chen with respect again, making Xiao Chen a little baffling.

Luo Er guessed the thoughts of these people, and he just sneered. He knew how much Bai Yan's injuries were. He knew how much Bai Yan was injured. He was all about seeing the little female taking Bai Yan's breath from just one breath to the present situation. Lamented how lucky I am to bet right.