Chapter 20

Xiao Chen naturally heard A Yan's voice, and he paused with his hands, his eyes down with a smile in the corners of his eyes.

With such a period of time together, he can easily tell that A Yan's voice contains a hint of despair.

Inexplicably made him feel that A Yan is vying for favor!

He is not the Virgin, and he will try again to treat the gray wolf, the beast that makes him feel uneasy, but it is only because the gray wolf is valued by it.

Xiao Chen shook his head helplessly.

Bai Yan feels that Yantu's accusation is a bit inexplicable. Isn't the little female a witch?

Is there any problem with the witches who are close to the tribe?

Although he felt much better, he still didn't have much strength, but it didn't prevent him from seeing the young female like a star and a bright moon in front of him, her eyes shining with a smile.

Bai Yan froze for a moment, lowered his eyes slightly, and he could see the delicate white neck of the little female, and the blush on her chest that was different from that of the tribal female.

Na Hong looked like Yan Tu's imagination, but it was not as ostentatious as Yan Tu's wolf fur, but with a sense of temptation.

Bai Yan felt his body tight in an instant.

Xiao Chen noticed the gray wolf's gaze and hid his smile.

According to the usual A Yan, he would definitely return to him as soon as possible, but after he roared, there was no more movement, and he couldn't help but feel a little abnormal.

Doubts arose, Xiao Chen quickly packed the two bamboo tubes that had run out of plaster, and looked up to the front.

A Yan first turned around in front of the two brown|wolves and the two gray wolves, and then kept groaning around the four severely injured primitive men with their mouths open.

The distance was a little far apart, Xiao Chen's ear power had not been strengthened to the point where he could still hear the sound from a long distance.

Yantu was a little anxious, he wanted to return to the little female as soon as possible, but he couldn't leave his people alone.

The injuries suffered by these owners are all traumas, not as severe as Baiyan's injuries.

However, these injuries still cannot be cured by witches. If the bones are broken and broken, witches can heal them. Although there will still be some lameness, the witches cannot heal the wounds that reveal the bones.

Sometimes, depending on the situation, the orcs would bite off the injured part and resign themselves to their fate.

But the little female can heal him even if he has been injured so badly. Can the injuries of his tribe make the little female □□?

Leaning against the big tree at the very edge of the giant foot, a middle-aged man with knotted muscles, hunky back and waist, covered in bloodthirsty, and the bone wound on his arm, his eyes flashed and finally came back to his senses.

Looking at the angry and sturdy animal-shaped Yantu, the middle-aged man sighed and felt the pain in his arm. He took another breath, and said weakly, "Hiss-Yantu, thank you for saving us. "

If there is no Yantu, it is estimated that his hunting team will be over, right?

Unexpectedly, this cursed and determined by the witches to be unable to live for three days, not only the beast's form will be stronger, but the energy is also much stronger.