Chapter 51

After listening to Santa's words with a calm face, Yantu somewhat questioned how the first beautiful female of the tribe came from.

And Xiao Chen looked curiously at the strong man, how could he be a King Kong Barbie.

It is true that this face does look good and has a feminine beauty, but if it is paired with strong small muscles, it looks a little awkward.

Dongchuan shyly handed Santa a piece of animal skin. Santa took it and wiped off his nose and tears naturally, and then blew his nose. He was at a loss. He felt sad, but he couldn't express and say it.

Yantu squeezed Xiao Chen's thin finger bones, thinking that Kangsa was out of breath, how could he be saved? Naturally, he couldn't let his female lie down in the muddy water, but he didn't want to hide Xiao Chen, so he did it. Tell the matter.

"Kang Sa is dead?" Xiao Chen was a little shocked. He frowned when he thought of the arrogant middle-aged man. The reason why he didn't save Kang Sa at first was because he saw that he still had life and wanted him to suffer. , Remember the lesson.

But he didn't expect that this person would die directly.

Hearing Kang Sa's death, Xiao Chen felt that Kang Sa's death was unnatural, like being murdered by some mysterious force.

After thinking about it, Xiao Chen looked at Yantu and said firmly: "Let's go and check it out. I think this has something to do with your curse."

He naturally heard what Yantu meant, and of course he didn't want to intervene, but it was about Yantu, and he needed to put a lot of effort into it. Even if he couldn't find out anything, he could still have a prevention.

Yantu wouldn't go against Xiao Chen's meaning, so naturally he agreed.

Santa was happy in his heart. He knew that his father was dead and there was no way to save him. He came to the Great Witch Xiao Chen because he wanted to find the backbone. After thinking about it, Santa gave the animal bag to Xiao Chen and said, "Great Witch, here’s you eat."

Yantu looked at the dirty animal bag, took it decisively, and handed it to Dongchuan, "You have eaten it." How could such a dirty thing be eaten by her own female.

"..." Dongchuan picked it up stupidly, and he didn't want to eat, what should I do?

Santa didn't care, as long as he accepted his barbecue.

This time in Dongchuan, none of the Yantu family followed, only Xiao Chen, Yantu and Santa.

The matter of Kangsa's death did not spread in the tribe, and naturally it did not cause great repercussions.

The three of them didn't walk slowly. When they arrived in the cave, they only saw the corpse of Kangsa. Xiao Chen didn't think much about it. Santa just felt that something was wrong, but didn't react in time.

After Xiao Chen frowned and checked Kang Sa, he found that the animal power in Kang Sa's body had not dissipated, and there was another force in this person's body.

After carefully contacting this other power, he found that this power had been swallowed by himself. If it hadn't been for the Golden Gu King hadn't appeared, he would have heard the sound of the Golden Gu King smashing his mouth in his dream.

This other force is very special, and it did not make Xiao Chen feel repelled. After being swallowed, it directly turned into the "nourishment" of the Golden Gu King.

As Kang Sa's body lost this strength, the bruises on his face and neck began to fade, becoming the same as before.

It's just that if it weren't for not breathing, it looked like he was asleep.