Chapter 22

Hearing the voice of the giant wolf beside him, Xiao Chen regained his senses, turning his head back with a stiff neck.

The noon sun shines through the leaves, still a little dazzling.

Xiao Chen subconsciously blocked his eyebrows, but his pupils suddenly shrank at this moment.

The fiery red figure in front of him disappeared after several changes, replaced by a tall man full of wildness.

Layers of halo fell on the man’s wheaten skin, making the man’s figure more streamlined, symmetrical and smooth.

A turquoise bamboo piece was hung around the man's neck and hung over his chest.

The two bulging chest muscles are as hard as the boulders by the stream, and I can't wait for people to want to pinch two.

The eight-pack abs has a distinct curve, which clearly shows that the strength of the man’s waist and abdomen is strong.

The muscles on the arms and thighs are as hard as bricks. Although they don’t look like the knots of Kantha's muscles, the hidden strength cannot be ignored.

A piece of yellow and gray animal skin was loosely wrapped around the man's crotch. Even if it was blocked, looking at the mark bulging from the outside, there should be a stunning black dragon.

Xiao Chen pursed his lips, big beads of sweat appeared on his forehead, and his throat was swallowing all the time.

After moving his gaze upwards with difficulty, Xiao Chen was slightly startled. The dazzling short red hair, open and enthusiastic, was his familiar yet unfamiliar red.

On a man's tough face carved like a knife, his facial features are full of wildness without losing his handsomeness. Looking into the black eyes like a glacier, Xiao Chen doesn't feel cold, but feels that his whole body is engulfed by the sea of ​​fire, leaving only hot.

This is his A Yan's gaze, even if his gaze looks cold, facing him is still the same as the July sun.

Just...just...

Who can tell him whether he is in a world of fairies or a werewolf?

Years of reason will not cause him to collapse. At any rate, he can be regarded as a member of the "Xuanmen". Although he has never seen bizarre things since the founding of the People's Republic of China, there are books to read.

But looking at the listless and lacking strength of the Golden Gu King in his dantian, he was reluctant to consume the spirit of the Golden Gu King.

"@##!!!" The voice of a man like Chenzhong rang in Xiao Chen's ear, making him have to return to reality.

"Don't come here!" Xiao Chen watched the man's approaching motion, and couldn't help staggering the injured gray wolf. He stepped back and looked at the man with complicated eyes.

His wolf became a person, even though he was a descendant of Spirit Gu, he was still a bit awkward, unable to break through that level in his heart.

No wonder the giant wolf is so human, and no wonder the giant wolf can learn a lot of things so quickly in the face of his graphic teaching.

But they are all based on the fact that wolves are not wolves and humans are not humans!

A trace of astonishment flashed in the man's eyes, his moderately thick lips moved slightly, and he didn't say anything for a long time.

What happened to his little female?

Is it not happy to see his figure? Don't you like his figure?