Chapter 9

The orc hunting forest has a very large area. If you look down, you can see that the shape of the forest is like an oval.

After the forest was occupied by the orcs on the east side of the Uchimar Mountains, it was divided into at least ten areas, large and small.

Each area has unique beasts and plants, and it occupies a large area. According to Xiao Chen, at least a small area has an area of ​​half the county seat.

In the rock wolf hunting area, the vegetation types are the most diverse, but due to the autumn in this world, the leaves are a little withered.

A slender and "petite" "young" walked and stopped in this area, followed by a huge sturdy red lone wolf.

The boy's eyes were joyful, he would stop when he passed a familiar plant, and then he would turn his head and say something to the giant wolf behind him.

Every time the giant wolf tilted his head, his eyes responded softly.

"Ayan, you see, this is bleeding stabilization. The wound healing effect of trauma is not worse than that of other medicinal materials."

"this is…"

In fact, many people think that the guts are insects and snakes, but there are also many plant guts.

The other vein of witch gu, although most of them use snake gu and worm gu, there is also a stone gu, which can make life worse than death.

As for the Spirit Gu, most of the veins are medical veins, which are useful for plants, but snakes and worms are also useful, but snakes and worms are less than witch veins.

Most snakes and insects are used for self-defense.

After walking around for more than an hour, Xiao Chen recognized a lot of vegetation in a small area, but most of them were unknown to him.

But so far he has not found any spirit gu that is suitable for making gu objects.

After turning around like this, Xiao Chen was also hungry, not to mention that there was a giant wolf of that size behind him.

The roast lamb last night was not as big as an adult, but the portion was enough for two or three adults.

It happened that Xiao Chen only used a small part, which was basically eaten by the giant wolf, but he could feel that the giant wolf was not full at all.

Xiao Chen walked around in this forest, not far away from the stream, and deliberately chose to walk next to the water source.

So when I returned to the stream, it didn't take long.

It's just that when Xiao Chen stood by the stream, he was a little shocked.

There are flocks of horned sheep, wild thorn pigs with thorns all over, and animals that don’t know if it’s a deer are concentrated on the water’s edge to drink.

I don't know if they have reached an agreement that each population is separated by a certain distance, so that the water of the well does not interfere with the water of the river.

This small creek should not be where Xiao Chen and the others stayed last night, because they did not see the simple stone stove set up.

Seeing this scene, Xiao Chen realized that when he was in the woods, he only met some small hares, but not large herbivores.

Was it concentrated here? But that wild thorn pig feels like it has a bad personality, right? Shouldn't it be herbivorous?

And so many herbivores hit here, don't you be afraid of large beasts attacking?