✨~Lovesick towards him~✨

I have nothing to say but enjoy!❤️

                    Darryl's PoV
[I woke up as always i got up from my bed and went to take a shower. I got out from the bathroom and dressep up for the day. I went to the kitchen and feed rat her food. She barked at me with happiness. I made some pancakes for breafast. After that i cleaned the dishes and sent rat to hannah's house so i could go to work.]

H : Oh Goodmorning bad! Goodmorning lucy!
D : Goodmorning Hannah. Thank you again for this! I really appreciate your help!
H : Of course! Anything for my friend!

I smiled and waved goodbye to them. I went into my car and drove away to go to my work place. It was a nice day. I arrived at my work place. I was a doctor. Its pretty hard working as a doctor but i get a lot of money. I need them for my bills and of course stuff's. I walked into the hospital and got greeted by children's. Of course i greeted them back. After that i went to check on my patient.
"Room 34.. 2 people got injured?" "Well i guess theyre new here.." i thought to myself. I went to the room 34 and checked on the new patient's.

D : Oh! You both are already awake! Im suprised!
Z & Dv: Hi..
D : Hello! My name is Darryl Noveschosch! And im doctor for today! I guess you both are Zak Ahmed and Dave Watson? (Yes i made Dave/Technoblade have phillip/philza last name cause why not)
Z : Nice to meet you Mr. Darrly. Just call me Zak for short. I dont like getting called "Mr Zak Ahmed" its to long-
Dv : Just Dave please.
D : Well alright then you two! I'll be checking your tempature and other stuff! (Idk about hospital things so shut up)
Z & Dv : Alright.

                          [Zak's PoV]

Well this doctor looks kinda cute.. WHAT AM I SAYING?! Oh god.. this doctor is short. Shorter than me. I was getting a check up until he's face was close to my chest. My face got red and my heart started to beat very fast.

D : Oh my goodness! Your heart is beating fast! I'll get a medicine for you! Stay here!

He left the room and i was left alone with my beat friend Dave.

Z : Eyyo Dave. Isnt Mr. Darryl cute?
Dv : .... I hate you...
Z : WHA- WHY-?!
Dv : YOU LITERALLY CRASHED OUR CAR INTO A TREE! NOW WERE IN A HOSPITAL THANKS TO M-

The door busted opened and i saw Wilbur.

W : OH MY GOODNESS ARE TWO OKAY?! IS YOUR BRAIN DAMAGE STILL HURT?! DO I NEED TO CALL A DOCTOR?!
Dv : Wilbur its fine. The doctor is getting Zak some medicine cause his heart was beating up so fast.
W : Phew.. YOU GUYS ARE LUCKY THAT I WAS THE ONE WHO YOU ALMOST CRASHED INTO! IF I WASNT THERE YOU GUYS WOULDVE BEEN DEAD BY N-
D : Uh hello?

Wilbur turned around and saw Darryl behind him. The short cute brunette asked wilbur to move so he could give me some medicine.

D : Here you go. If you eat this you'll feel better soon.
Z : Thank you Doc.
D : Of course! Now its time to check up on your friend.

He was talking about Dave. I suddenly felt anger but i jusf ignored it. He walked up to Dave and checked on him. He was having a fast heart beat too huh? Thats weird.. luckly Darryl bought another one with him just incase it happend to Dave too. Dave ate the medicine and drank a water. While wilbur was leaning into the wall and giving me and Dave a death stare.. i got chills.

D : Alright. You two have a rest! And you..?
W : Oh! Im Dave's older brother! Wilbur Watson. Call me Wilbur/Wil for short
D : Its pleasure to meet you Wilbur! Im Darryl Noveschosch. Call me Darrly or anything you want.
W : Nice to meet ya Darryl. Would you mind heading out? I need a little bit alone time with these two.
D : Of course! I'll see you all later then!

Darryl left the room and oh boy..

                       [Dave's PoV]

W : YOU BOTH ARE DEAD WHEN YOU GET OUT FROM THIS PLACE YOU HEAR ME?! IM GOING TO HAVE TO PUNISH YOU FOR DRIVING SO FAST AND CRASHED INTO A TREE!
Dv : I DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING- ZAK WAS THE ONE WHO DROVE THE CAR
Z : EXCUSE ME?! YOU WERE LITERALLY BEING SO ANNOYING IT DISTRACTED ME AND THATS WHY WE CRASHED
Dv : YOU BR-
W : SILINCE! I dont want to hear any single excuses anymore. Just get better soon. Im going to go pick up Tommy from his school. Get well soon.

Wilbur left the room after saying that. Zak and i stayed quiet for 5 minutes until Darryl came in.

D : Hello again you two! How are you both feeling?
Z : Im feeling kinda great.
Dv : Whatever he said.

Darryl giggled which made my heart beat faster. Looks like i've got a little bit crush on him.. ok maybe a big much crush on him.. i saw Zak's face turned red when Darryl giggled too. Which somehow made my feelings mad. I want to punch him in the face but i didnt do it.

Wow that was long :o. Anyways To be Continued!