HaremPT2

Yes. Ya'll wanted a pt2 so here it is. Enjoy >^<

No one's PoV

Technoblade was still staring bad. Bad got a little chills from that and he asked skeppy to check if someone was staring at him. Skeppy nodded right away and checked. Techno turned his face to his book pertending to read and that worked. Skeppy told bad nobody was staring at him but skeppy will still have a look out.

Teacher : Alright class! That's it for the semester! You may now leave!
All : Thank you teacher (idk the name)

All of the students left the class and it was lunch time. Skeppy and bad went to order food at the food court. Skeppy ordered some rice and chicken while bad ordered some onigiri because he wasn't to hungry.

S : Hey bad! Wanna try some of the rice?
B : No thank you skeppy! I'm not that hungry.
S : Oh okay!

Skeppy and bad were having lunch peacefully until quackity came.

Q : HEY BAD!
B : Hello quackity!
Q : Soooo whatcha eating?
B : Some onigir cause i'm not to hungry.
Q : Oh. Anyways wanna hang out after school?
B : Sur-
S : Bad- i thought we were gonna hang out today!
B : Well yeah but can't we let quackity join?
Q : Yea skep's. Let me join!
S : Tch whatever!

Lunch was over and bad needed to go to the bathroom so he told skeppy to go to class first and bad will go to the class after he went to the bathroom.

Bad's pov

(Warning shit's are ahout to go DOWN)

I went to the bathroom and washed my hands after using it. I went out from the bathroom and walked down the school hallways when suddenly somebody pinned me to one of the locker's.

(I'll let ya'll guess here comment NOW)

(Ya guessed it. It's callahan)

B : What the- Callahan?
C : Shhhh
B : Callahan what are you doing?
C : Just be quiet!
B : Ok?

No one's PoV AGAIN

Callahan was a popular kid in the school many girl's like him (Cough cough. us) And apparently Callahan was late for his class and his fangirls noticed and started to chase him and he needed to do something. He saw bad was walking through the hallway so he immediately run up to bad and pinned him to the locker. (It's always the locker's 😔✋)
Bad noticed that his fangirls was searching for him so he had an idea on how to save his goddamn ass. Bad kisses him on the forehead but it look's like they're kissing lips to lips. When bad did that it made Callahan blush like a goddamn tomato 🍅. After his fangirl's saw that they left him alone.

C : Thanks..
B : No problem. Don't be late for class next time muffinhead!
C : Yea yea whatever.

They split from eachother going to they're own classes.

Bad's pOv

S : What the hell took you so damn long?
B : Oh- Callahan needed help with something.
S : And what's the something?
B : Something called i can't tell you.
S : Hmph whatever.

Skeppy is being childish again. I sat right next to him and talked to him a bit till the teacher enter the class.

Teacher : Alright class were gonna change seats!
All : WHAT?!
Teacher : Don't act so surprised- i'm gonna assigned the seats.

Well great who am i sitting with? I'm only close with skeppy. But i mean i can make new friends?

Teacher : alright skeppy with dream and —————————-

The teacher were saying the names until my name got called

Teacher : And lastly techno is with bad

Technoblade isn't that bad cause i'm close yo him so i don't mind. I waved goodbye to skeppy before sitting beside techno

B : Hey techno!
T : Hi..
B : You seem off? Is there something wrong?
T : No.. nothing's wrong..

Techno says and i saw a little blush on his cheeks and giggled a bit on how cute techno look's.

B : Hehe!
T : W.Why are you giggling?
B : Your cute when your blushing!
T : Wha-

Techno immediately noticed it and quickly turns his head away from looking at me. I giggled one more time before giving the taller boy a little pat on the head.

Teacher : Alright. Let's start the class now.

The end- also they're ages are all the same- except for tommy,ranboo,tubbo,purpled and philza obv. Tommy,ranboo,tubbo and purpled are 13 while philza is 27. The other's are 17 :)