Verkaufte Seele | Harem XII| 🌃

Recent chapter ~ patheticommunist 's Book.
What happened on
The previous chapter : Bad was trying to learn to control his powers but then he saw someone who was walking by and apparently they are invisible. Bad pointed it out and apparently it was Quity (Stoopydemon ) who was walking by to the hotel and etc. While they were talking suddenly a scream came from the skies and the scream was Quakity's.

| 3rd's person Pov|

Quackity who was falling from the skies fell onto Bad,both of them fell to the grown and when y'know they open they're eyes both faces were close to eachother making eachother blush. Quackity pulled his face away from Bad and immediately apologised.

"I'm so sorry Bad!"

"It's alright Quackity. Uhm can you
Get off?"

"O-Oh- Right-!"

Quackity got up from the shorter and helped the shorter get up. When Quackity turned around he saw a raven blacked haired person with white horns,white tail, mint eyes and apparently is very short.

"Oh hey kiddo! You got lost?"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? ANYTHING BUT A FUCKING KID"

Quity yelled in her angry pitched voice while both Path and Lara laugh at the background,Mae was holding her laugh and Lemon looks like he was about to die holding those laughters in. Quackity was confused.

"Wait how old are you?"

"I'M LITERALLY 23-"

"23- Why are you so short- jesus you look like your 4'8"

4'8 was actually her height in the real realm but in here she's a bit taller. Quity wanted to punch this ugly duck to the fucking moon so bad but she held it and stayed calm

"I am 5'3 thank you. Anyways.. i need to talk to you authors."

'Authors' was a nickname for the 5 of them. Path,Lara,Mae,Lemon and Quity herself. The 4 of them nodded. Path apologised to Bad saying he can't learn today maybe next time or next day or shit i don't know. Bad just nodded and then he waved goodbye to the 5 of them. Quackity was still wondering how a 23 years old woman is 5'3. Quackity tried to fly back but his wings was injured during the accident.

"Quackity do you want me to help you?"

"Oh uh sure.. i need to fly back up to see the others.."

"Just sit down alright?"

"Alright.."

Quackity sat down on his knees. He had a tiny wings and was still able to fly with it. Bad sat down also on his knees and grabbed Quackity's wings gently not trying to hurt it even more. Instead of crying he wanted to try humming maybe it'll work. Bad hummed and Quackity just listens to his beautiful humming. Bad was humming while gently brushing Quackity's wings. Bad opened his eyes and saw that the scar from Quackity's wings is gone

'Woah.. that worked?!'

Bad thought to himself. Quackity was confused in why Bad stopped humming he moved his wings and he felt better.

"MY WINGS DOESN'T HURT ANYMORE!"

Quackity semi-yelled happily making Bad giggle a little. Quackity thanked Bad right away and Bad just said the normal thing people would say 'It's not big of a deal' the commonest word ever. Quackity then gave Bad a hug and Bad hugging the taller back. They both let go from the hug and Quackity yet again thanked Bad for the healing shits and Bad just said no problem. Quackity started to fly up the sky making Bad no longer seeing him up in the skies because it was to far away.