<Gift's>

This was request by @chibijesssi
Idk if that tagged her but hopefully i did :) enjoy!❤️✨

[Techno's PoV]

Today was just another normal day nothing special.. its 8 in the morning and i hear cakling noises which annoys me for some reason. I went downstairs to check what those noises are. Its Philza Cooking breakfast.

P : Ay Goodmorning Mate!
T : Morning..
P : Here's some potatoes and egg. I know you don't eating bacon so i replaced it with potatoes instead!
T : Thanks..
P : Of course mate. Wake the other's up when your done! I needa go to work.
T : Alright. Cya.
P : Cya!

Philza left the house and the house went silent as usual. I ate the breakfast philza has made me after that i cleaned the plate that i was using. I went upstairs to wake those 2 up.
(In Tommy's room)

T : Wake up child!
To : WHAT THE F- TECHNO?
T : Yes it is i the blood god you know. Now wake up and shower ya stinkin child.
To : I AM NO CHILD IM A MAN!
T : Keep on dreamin.
To : FUCK YOU!

I left Tommy's room after a small fight and went to wilbur's room. Im not in the mood for music but this guy. I hate this guy a lot.
(In Wilbur's room)

T : Oi wake up.
W : w-Wha- oh god its just you Techno.
T : Who else would it be? Tommy? Why would Tommy wake up so early in the morning dumbass.
W : Can't you atleast be nice for once?
T : Well how am i supposed to act like? A sweet soft pig? Hell now.
W : Tch. Whatever get out!
T : Whatever.

I left wilbur's room and went downstairs. I left a note on a table letting them know im going out hunting or somethin. After i did that i left the house with silince. I was on the way to the forest till i heard something was moving in the bushes. I threw a rock at it and i heard a small "owie" i went to check who the hell was that and it was badboyhalo..

T : Bad?
B : Owie! No need to throw a rock at me!
T : Well i didn't know that it was you. I thought it was an orphan following me.
B : Hey! That's rude! >:(
T : Whatever.. Anyways why were you following me?
B : I wanted to give you a gift!
T : Gift? You already gave me an enchanted book?
B : Yea and im willing to give you more gift's!
T : *sigh* what's the gift?

Bad pull's out something from his inventory and its an diamond axe.-

T : W-Wha- Why are you giving me this for nothing in return?!
B : Well that's what friend's do! Friend's give eachother gift's! Your my friend of course i have to give you gift's!
T : Oh. Do you want anything in return?
B : No need! I just need you to give this TnT set to Wilbur and A nethirite (idk how to spell) armor to Tommy!
T : Ok first of all why would you want to give Wilbur a who set of TnT?
B : He like's TnT that's why!
T : *sigh* whatever..
B : Don't you dare take them! You must give these to Wilbur and Tommy ok?
T : Alright. Here.

I gave bad my crown and my red coat in return which he tried to give it back but i just denied and let him take it. He sighed and said "Fine i'll take them only if it'll make you happy!" Which i just noded meaning i am happy. After that i went home.

T : Im home!
To : Your home early than you usually would be?
T : I cant find what i wanted in the forest so i just came home early. Also Tommy call Wilbur down here and you sit down here too.
To : Wha- Why??
T : Just do it.
To : Alright alright geez! Lemme go call Wil!

Tommy went upstairs to call Wil and they both came downstairs and sat on the sofa.

W : Sooo?.. what's up?
T : You know Badboyhalo right?
W & To : Yea? Whats with him?
T : Well he-
To : Also i just noticed- Where's your crown and red coat you usually wore?
T : Let me tell you the whole story. Don't inturupt me.
To : alright alright sorry jeez-
T : Anyways Bad gave me and you both something. I got a diamond Axe. Tommy here he gave you a nethirite armor. And wil he gave you a whole set of TnT.
To : WOW COOL!
W : Awesome! Anyways what did you give him back in return?
T : Well he didn't want anything in return but i gave him my crown and coat. He denied it at first but then he gave up and just tooked it.
W : That's really kind of him! But is there a reason why he gave us these "gift's"?
T : He said because were his "friends"
W : Awwww. Im going to find something to give him in return! I'll be right back!
To : *sigh* do i have too?
T : Mhm.
To : Fine. Just tell him not to tell anyone!

Tommy and Wilbur went upstairs searching for a gift for bad in return. I just sat there thinking about him.. he wore my coat and crown.. how cute... huh? What the hell am i sayin? Isnt he supposed to be my enemy?! The voices in my head wont stop talking about how cute he is. I just tried to ignore it.. i decided to take a nap but before that Tommy and Wilbur came down stairs..

To : Were going to give bad a gift in return!
W : We'll be back like 10 minutes or something!
T : Tch whatever! Make sure you bring your keys! Im gonna take a nap so i probably wont wake up!
W : Ya got it!

They left the house and again i was alone.. finally peace and quiet! I laid down on my bed and the voices in my head are still talking about the brunette.. and the next thing i know my mind went black..

[The next day!]

I woke up from my sleep and noticed its already Tuesday.. I guess i was so tired that i almost slept through the whole day.. i got up and took a warm shower. After i dressed up i noticed that my hair was getting longer.. i don't know how to tie a hair so i guess i'm gonna go ask Wilbur for help. I went to Wilbur's room and he wasn't in his room. I went downstairs and no one was home.. They all left the house? Eh maybe they're busy or something i don't care. I took an apple from the fridge because i wasn't to hungry. I locked the house before leaving it. I went for a walk and saw Skeppy and Bad. Bad is wearing my cape and crown.. the crown is to big for him that it covered one of his eyes.. the cape was also big so it was kinda on the floor. I went up to them and..

T : Hello.
S : Oh Hey Tech!
B : Good morning ^^
S : Techno i have a question-
T : Hmm? Spit it out.
S : Do you know who gave this cape and crown to Bad? He won't tell me who he got it from >:(
B : It's called privacy Skeppy!
T : How can you be so dumb Skeppy?
S : HEY-
T : It's obviously me who's the one who gave him the crown and the cape. Do you not notice that I'm not wearing a crown right now?
S : Oh- wait- why did you give him your cape and crown?
T : He gave me a gift for free so i had to give him something in return.
S : Oh yea cause it was friend's day for Bad.
B : >:T
T : He has "friend's days"?
S : Yep- I'm still questioning that in my head too.
B : HEY! It's fun giving random gift's yo friend's and family!
T : Pffft. My crown and cape doesn't even fit you.
B : Well if you weren't that big maybe it would >:(
S : HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
T : Anyways.. Have you guys seen Philza,Wilbur and Tommy anywhere?
S : Nope.
B : Nu uh. I've only seen ranboo.
T : Ranboo? What was he doing?
B & S : Picking up random grasses.
T : *sigh* Whatever. I'll just go now. I'll see you two anytime soon..
B & S : alright Bay!

I gave a pat on Bad's head before leaving. Looking at him wearing my stuff's is kinda cute.. 'Glad that i gave him them.' I whispered to myself and had a warm smile on my face..

The end! Thank you for 500+ read's! I appreciate it so much!!! Woo!