Sleepover 7

Haha. I'm taking revenge
Have no regrets making this lol
Techno and bad r not dating/married in here
Follow Quity's account! Stoopydemon

No one's pov

It was a beautiful and peaceful day for Lara,Path and Quity. Yes quity is living with both Path and Lara from now on cause Lara with her ass being the biggest simp she is told Quity that she could stay with them. They were all just chatting and stuff. It was just a nice day what can i say? Nothing could ever go wron-

M- GUYS!!!!

Fuck my life.

P- WHAT THE F-
L- Oh hey Mae
Q- Hello!
M- IT'S MONDAY!
P- Yeah and?!
M- Hheheheheheheh.... SLEEPOVER!!!
P- Oh hell n-

Path was about to run until he bump into Lemon who was right next to the other three. Path thought Lemon wanted to escape too but sadly Lemon himself betrayed Path. Path was crying begging not to go again because he knows what they are gonna play.. Mae made a portal to her big ass motherfucking room and god who knows how big that room is.

L- Wait where's Quit-
Q- Right here!
P- Goodness i can't even see your 5'3 ass anymore-
Q- STOP MAKING FUN OF MY HEIGHT! JUST BECAUSE I'M 5'3 DOESN'T MEAN YA'LL CAN BULLY ME!
Le- Poor Quity for being 5'3 herself.. should've drink more milk.
Q- STOPPPPPPP

Both Lara and Mae who was watching the shorter and the taller fight about heights making both of them giggled a little.

M- Sit dow people!

Everyone sit down on the floor and Mae snapped her fingers and UNO cards spawned on the floor

M- Winner gets to control all of us!
L- Pft this game is easy.
M- You can't beat me!
L- Bet you that.
M- Alright then

M- FUCK
L- HAHAHAHAHHAHAH I WON LOSERS!

Lara was the winner. The first one to lose is Path because he doesn't fucking know how to even play the uno cards.

L- Ya'll have to listen to what i say! Muahahahahahaha

At this point both Lem and Path were wearing pink cat maid outfits with some fish strings. Mae who was the butler and Quity being her princess. At this point the two boys are suffering until things got a little worst.

L- Oh Mae~
M- Yes..?
L- Can you please wear this and tell the other two to wear these <3

Lara handed Mae 2 bunny outfits with fish nets, a dress that is tight and heels

M- Fuck you.
L- Love you too <3

Mae went towards the two and handed their outfits. At this point Lemon was crying and Path was just. At this point he looks like he wants to kill Lara but eh. Quity was there just being a princess she is giggling at the other three's suffering.

<Larayams has joined the game>
<Quity has joined the game>
<Patheticommunist has joined the game>
<Lemon_Gum has joined the game>
<Mae_chan has joined the game>

T- At this point i'm gonna go suicide
B- TECHNO NO-

With the chaotic authors

P- WHAT THE FUCK?!
Le-I say let me die! Let me die let me die let me SHRIBLE UP AND DIE!
M- What the hell did you do-
L- *sigh* Quity wanted to meet Bad.
Q- owo
P- your lucky that your short and cute.
Q- Okay sometimes i like seeing you suffer in that bunny dress. Keep calling me short i will tell Lara to make you wear a fucking underwear next time.
M- PFT-
P- ...
L- Alright lets do this again. Get Bad to marry Path then go home.
Everyone- Alright.

With the dsmp people

Purpled who was Bad's younger brother hid Bad behind him and in the castle making sure he ain't getting kidnapped again. The others are surrounding the castle.Mae captured 6 people. George,Skepbitch,Quackity,Dream,Tommy and Tubbo.

G- HOW THE FUC-
M- It's called being an admin ;>
D- I DIDN'T EVEN GIVE YOU ADMIN YOU UGLY WOLF LOOKING ASS BITCH WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO WALK IN FUCKING HEELS
M- HEY THESE HEELS ARE SUPER TO WALK ON YOU UGLY WHORE!

Mae and Dream at this point were just fighting- Lara told Quity to yoinked the shig out of Bad while Lara and the other two do the jobs. Quity nodded and ran towards the behind castle. Lara told where and how to capture the other people and the other two just nodded in they're bunny dresses.

With Path and Lemon

They both ran towards the others trying to catch they're attentions and luckily they got them. They both ran and ran and ran while Techno and Wilbur screaming "CATCH THOSE UGLY HOOKERS" making both Lemon and Path hear it. Lemon wanted to kick they're asses but will die either way. They got all of the people trap and then both of them snapped they're fingers making them all teleport to a wedding place.

With Lara and Quity

Lara was getting chased by Purpled who was an overprotective fucking brother. Lara was making fun of him while running away which do be making Purpled pissed the fuck off. After chasing for like god who knows how many minutes Purpled finally got trapped and with that Quity yoinked the shit out of Bad and Lara snapping her finger making all of em teleport to the wedding place.

No one's pov

This time Path wasn't wearing the wedding dress. It was Bad. The dress was long. The dress was showing his shoulders. Path who was wearing a darkish coloured suit. Ah yes.. it was finally time to get both of them married. Path was excited. Bad was suffering. Mae was crying tears out of happiness. Lemon was there with his bunny outfit. Lara being the wedding girl who reads shits and Quity being the flower and ring girl. There's nothing stopping this wedding now!

L- Pathetic the hooker.. Do you take Badboyhalo as your husband?
P- Out of all names why that.. and yes. Yes i do <3
L- Lmao- and Badboyhalo do you take Pathetic the hooker as your husband?
B- I do not.
L- PFT- ahem- you may now kiss the groo-
Ph- OI YA'LL FORGOT ME AND KRISTEN EXISTED BITCH!
L- OH SHI-

<Larayams was slain by Kristen•>
<Quity was slain by Kristen•>

P- OH FUCK RUN-

Path quickly yoinked Bad making him carry Bad in bridal style. Lemon and Mae following from behind. Kristen uses her magic making everyone go and chase the three. After for a few minutes the three of them died and sadly Path still didn't get to marry he's beloved Badboyhalo. They all respawned back at Mae's big ass room.

L- I forgot those two existed sometimes..
P- Ngl same-

The end! Stoopydemon rate this story you muffinhead <3 okay now bye-