"Come back to me.."

Haha y'know what? No more fluff it's time for angst .  Enjoy :>

No one's pov

Bad was playing with Eryn while waiting for Dream to play with them. After for 3 mins Bad had enough of waiting and decided to ask him.

B- Dream.. can you please play with Eryn? He needs attention from you too!

Bad said while Dream looked at him and stood up. Bad looked up onto the taller who was staring at him dead in the eyes.

D- Look Bad. I don't have time to give him full attention because i'm always busy okay? You need to know how hard my job is.

B- I know Dream you've said that tons of time but our son needs his papa to play with him. How about you get off work an-

D- BAD. Don't make me mad. I am in a bad mood today and i need to finish this work you need to understand!

B- Bu-

D- BAD just STOP. He has you doesn't he? Then how about you play with him and don't fucking BOTHER me with my work.

B- HEY LANGUAGE! NO SWEARING IN THIS HOUSEHOLD!

D- OH YEAH? WELL WHO OWNS AND PAYS THE BILLS FOR THIS DAMN HOUSE? IT'S ME. I CAN DO WHAT I WANT!

Dream and Bad had broke into an argument while Eryn was watching them. Poor Eryn needing to watch his parents fight :(.

After for a while the fight got even more worse to both the married couples.

B- I JUST WANTED YOU TO PAY ATTENTION TO OUR SON!

D- WELL Y'KNOW WHAT? YOUR ASS IS SO ANNOYING ALWAYS ASKING ME TO DO THAT. I JUST- HATE YOU! I WISH YOU COULD GET THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE!

Dream yelled and then realising what he said after for a few seconds. Dream didn't mean it but he didn't bother apologising. Bad was holding his tears but then said.

B- Oh.. okay. I'm just gonna go put Eryn to bed and just sleep.

D- Whatever just get out of my sight.

Bad didn't say anything back and just grab Eryn and carried him to his bedroom. Dream sat back down on the couch and grabbed his laptop and wanting to continue his works. But his hands didn't allow it because of how hurt he is.

D- Shit. I'll just type a little bit.

He was doing his works a little until he got really tired. He closed his laptop and put it on the couch table thingy. He walks in his and Bad's bedroom and saw that Bad was nowhere in the room. He didn't really care since he was really tired and tries to go to sleep.

After for a while he realised that he couldn't sleep at all and his heart was hunting for Bad. He regret saying those things to Bad and wanted to make it up. He got out of bed and tries to find Bad in Eryn's room and luckily Bad fell asleep there on the small couch and Eryn who was in the crib. He slowly picked up Bad not wanting him to wake up and carried him to their bedroom. He put him down onto the bed and cuddled.

~the next day~

Dream woke up and saw that Bad wasn't beside him anymore. He got out of bed and decided to go to the kitchen to find Bad.

D- Bad..?

No answers. Bad was indeed cooking but didn't answer Dream at all. Dream walked towards Bad and hugged him behind.

D- Bad.. I'm sorry..

No answers. Dream didn't like when Bad does silent treatment so he tried his best to keep apologising.

D- Bad my love please.. I didn't mean what i said..

He shoved his face to Bad's fluffy hair. And Bad didn't answer. Dream didn't like how he still didn't answer so he stopped the fire and grabbed Bad's chin and make Bad's body go to face Dream. Dream looked and Bad and saw how tired Bad's face was.

D- Bad.. please say something..  I didn't mean to I didn't mean to..

Dream hugged Bad but Bad didn't hug back. They both heard Eryn starting to cry and Bad literally ran.

B- it's okay Eryn! Daddy's coming!

Bad pushed Dream away and ran to Eryn's bedroom. Dream followed Bad to his room and saw Eryn was treated with milk in a bottle.

B- There there my little baby.. it's all fine..

Dream walks towards them and sat down on the floor. He lays his head onto Bad's lap and Bad didn't bother doing anything.

D- Bad.. stop the silent treatment please.. i don't like it.. please..

Bad was silent yet again. Dream knew he fucked up bad this time. He got up and grabbed Eryn and put it in his crib. And Eryn fell asleep quickly. He looked at Bad who was looking at Eryn sleeping. Dream grabbed Bad's chin and kissed him. And surprisingly Bad kissed back. They stopped kissing and looked at eachother.

D- I'm sorry I didn't mean to say those words.. those words are also not true. It just suddenly got out and I didn't know what to do. Please stop ignoring me..

Suddenly Bad hugged him tight and of course Dream hugged him back. He felt tears were running onto his clothes but didn't bother saying anything.

B- Y-You don't hate me?

D- Of course i don't Bad.. i love you more than a world can.

Dream kissed him yet again on the lips and Bad kissed back. And they stop kissing.

D- I love you Bad..
B- I love you too..

Be grateful that i gave you all a fluff.