>Kiss<

I don't remember the user but they
Requested this
Techhalo
So stfu and read
Probs short

No one's pOv

Techno was teaching bad how to kiss because y'know how bad is a human angelic demon who is very oblivious and stupid at these type of things. Bad is listening to what techno was saying about how to kiss. When techno finished he said

T- Alright bad. How about you try?
B- Oh. Okay!

Bad got up from the grass where he was sitting on and walked towards techno which techno was confuse. Bad gave a peck on techno lips which made techno blush hard. Like really really hard. No like actually really really hard.
Techno covered his face with his hands flustered while bad giggled while being so damn oblivious.

B- Is that how you do it?
T- Y.Yeah..
B- So can i kiss everyone?
T- I- bad no-
B- Why not??

Techno explained to bad on why he shouldn't kiss everybody for no reason and bad just nodded in understatement. He couldn't kiss all of his friends on the lips but he is allowed to kiss on the cheeks. Techno said that bad is only allowed to kiss him on the lips which made bad confused because techno was also just a friend of his (Ouch✋) but nodded anyways. Bad asked techno if techno has kissed anyone yet and techno shake his head answering the question as a no. Techno walked up to bad who was sitting on the grass and help him up. They were walking out from the forest where they were hanging out. Techno was walking bad home on the way they were talking about god who knows. They finally arrived at bad's house. Before bad went inside bad turned to face techno and tippy toed to kiss techno on the lips again.

B- *Chu~* Thank you for today techno! Bye!!

Bad went inside his house while techno there standing trying to process what just happened. He walked back home and when he arrives the family saw him. His face was all red and has a grin on his face which made all of them confused.

To- Wtf happened to techno-
W- I don't know
P- He was hanging out with that angelic demon wasn't he?
W- Ye- OHHH
To- What?? Wait.. OHHHHHHHH

the family relized that techno was inlove with the cute angelic demon.

The end :)