"さようなら.."

I was already on 700 letters but when i re-read it it made no sense so i remaking this shit 😭 send help. Chaosgremlin i hate you for making me do this.
TW- Suicide.

No one's pov

Bad and Skeppy were having their usual divorce arc and shit bla bla bla. When suddenly Skeppy snapped.

S- YOU KNOW WHAT BAD?! YOUR FUCKING WORTHLESS! I WISH I NEVER MET YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE!
B- ... W-What..?
S- YOU HEARD ME! I'LL LEAVE THIS STUPID HOUSE TO YOU AND HOPEFULLY YOU DIE! GOODBYE!

With that Skeppy stormed off and left the house angrily. Bad was holding his tears. He feel down on his knees and just sit there with no words but tears. He was staring at the door and then smiled to himself.

B- You want me to die right Skeppy..? Then i'll make it come true..

Bad said smiling through his tears. He got up and searched for the ropes. After for 5 minutes he found the rope under his and Skeppy's bed. Bad tied the rope on to the ceiling. Bad grabbed a paper and wrote something on it.

"Hey Skeppy..! Or to anyone who is reading this.. i just wanted to say thank you.. for being here with me. It's been happy to see you/you all happy..! And i wanted to apologise for anything that i've done wrong. I'll remember the memories and hopefully you do too..! Skeppy i've done what you wanted me to do.. you wanted me to die didn't you? So here i am!Welp this is my final goodbyes! Stay safe <3"

- Bad.

After he wrote that he folded the paper and put it on to the ground. He grabbed a chair and stood on it.

B- さようならみんな..(Goodbye everyone..!)

Skeppy's pov

It's been 5 days i haven't seen Bad anywhere. I didn't see him leave his house or anything. It got me worried a little maybe i was a little bit harsh that day.. Nah.. he's probably just trying to ignore me. Right..?

No one's pov

It's been 2 weeks since no one have seen Bad go out of his house. They all started to get worried. Dream decided to make a group of everyone to search for Bad. Sapnap wanted to go alone and Dream agreed 'cause when this stuff happens Sapnap's like to go on his own to search for his dad. Dream told Sapnap to go in Bad's house and of course Sapnap agreed. Sapnap was walking to Bad's house and then entered it. He began to search every room until he reaches Bad and Skeppy's room. He opened the door and saw..

Sp- Dad..?

Sapnap fell into the floor and tears were coming out from his eyes. He couldn't believe he saw his own dad tied up to the ceiling. He saw the folded paper and opened it and read it. When he saw that Skeppy was the one who told him to die he was MAD. He running out crying and trying to search for Skeppy. He saw Skeppg was talking to Dream and he run up to them. Both Skeppy and Dream looked at him with curiosity in their faces.

S- Sapnap are you oka-
Sp- YOU ASSHOLE!

Sapnap yelled at Skeppy making Skeppy more confused counting Dream in.

Sp- YOU WERE THE REASON HE DIED! OH WHAT AM I SAYING..? YOU WERE THE ONE WHO TOLD HIM TO DIE! HE KILLED HIMSELF BECAUSE OF YOU.

And with that Dream looked at Skeppy with anger in his eyes. Skeppy having flashbacks of the fight between him and Bad. Dream grabbed Skeppy by the colar while everyone was coming back.

T- Woah woah woah- What the hell are you doing Dream?! Let him go!
Pu- Yeah Dream. Please let him go.
D- I AM NOT LETTING THIS FUCKING MURDERER GO.
H- What do you mean by that Dream..?
Sp- HE TOLD BAD TO DIE! AND GUESS WHAT BAD DID?! HE KILLED HIMSELF JUST FOR SKEPPY.

And with that everyone was shocked and speechless. Dream throw Skeppy on to the ground and looked at him dead in the eyes. Dream crouched and whispered to Skeppy.

D- You are the villian here Skeppy.

With terror in Skeppy's eyes Dream stood up and semi-yelled.

D- WHO AGREE THAT WE SHOULD PUT THIS DIAMOND ASSHOLE TO JAIL?!

Of course everyone agreed and Dream told Sam to put Skeppy in jail. He agreed and then put Skeppy to jail.

End </3