Verkaufte Seele | Harem XV |🌃

The final chapter.
The final episode.
MY MONTH BREAK!
I'M COMING MY LOVE!
Anyways enjoy i guess.

"Y-you..."

"Yes i am."

Mae stopped using her powers and looked at Skeppy like she's seen a ghost except there we're tears in her eyes. Skeppy who stood there grinning the shit out of his life finally opened his mouth to speak.

"Looks like you finally figured it out huh? Took you long enough. I mean why would I actually you to be my 'helper' YOUR JUST A USELESS PIECE OF WOLF WHO KNOWS NOTHING BUT MAKE MY PLACE TURN INTO DANGER! Look at yourself. You should be grateful that you have a kind stupid brother who stays by your side and you betraying them!"

Skeppy said pointing his fingers at Path while grinning. Path had anger in his eyes but before Path could even go towards Skeppy,Lemon hold him by the wrist and literally not letting it fucking go.

"B-But.. WE PLANNED THIS TOGETHER! W-WE-"
"We planned it? Pft.. that's so funny. I PLANNED ALL THIS MAE. YOU DID NOTHING BUT DID MY DIRTY WORK FOR ME. AND YOU AND YOUR STUPID BRAIN IS SO STUPID TO EVEN FUCKING THINK!"

Skeppy said. Skeppy took a look around his hotel and saw it was all destroyed. Many people died and of course Skeppy got their powers. Mae was on the ground still shock about Skeppy. Skeppy opened his eyes widely and smiled.

"I win... I FINALLY FUCKING WIN!"

"Not in our watch."

All of them heard. They all turned they're heads and saw yet the two people that would be recognised.

"LARA?! QUITY?!"

Lara was attacked on her right hand when getting people to safety and Quity was trying to heal it but Lara said that she could handle it and Quity letting it go. Skeppy grinned at them and said.

"WHAT DO YOU EVEN HAVE?! LARA YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR POWER AND THAT LITTLE SHORTIE OVER THERE IS USELESS. HER POWERS DOESN'T EVEN WORK THAT MUCH! HOW ARE YOU GONNE BEAT ME?!"

Skeppy said to them making them look at eachother and Lara just bursting out laughing like a damn maniac. The other except for Quity was surprised by her action 'cause she's usually calm and isn't a chaotic person. But this one is out of all of them. Lara stopped laughing and turned to look at the hideous diamond who was so foolish of himself.

"Y'know.. just because i have no mark and my healing powers doesn't mean i don't have my light power. And also the useless shortie you said has dark power you asshole. It's so funny how you never noticed that we are the royal empresses ."

"How stupid are you? Believing that Lara had no powers? Royals has two power and depends on what you get. Did you never check the Chaogle? How dumb!"

Both Lara and Quity stated sounding like a fucking bully who's gonna beat your ass to death. The others was shock especially the 3 chaotic authors for not noticing the shit out of both of them being royals. Skeppy now knowing that royals has one legendary power is useless for his plan. Lara and Quity being the empresses making them more powerful than their first power. Lara got her wings out and it turns out to be a massive fucking wings.

"Eyo didn't you have small wings before?"

"PATH THAT'S NOT IN THE SCR-"

Technical issues👍

Lara flew up to the sky while Quity started running. Both of them we're going towards Skeppy. Skeppy being stupid not knowing who to go first just tried to run his ass off. Before he could Quity used her mint fire power and used the power on his making some of his shirt burn. Lara grabbing the colar of Skeppy's shirt and making him fly with her she on the sky. Quity being the rare demon don't need wings to fly 'cause white demons can fly easily without wings making Lemon a little jealous 'cause he can't fly. Anyways-

Quity flew to the sky and stopping right beside Lara. Lara threw Skeppy to the ground and both Lara and Quity realising their powers and shooted at him. He screamed and when the powers stopped he was gone. He's dead. Quity not being able to fly that much and didn't do her trainings on flying 'cause she was busy. Her tiredness grew making her fall while faithing. Lara quickly grabbed her before reaching the ground.

"Is she okay?!" Path asked.

"Yeah she's fine. Used a little bit to much powers. But other than anything she's fine."

Mae was walking towards the 4 and stood near them. Speechless. Path looked at her sister and Mae having tears in her eyes suddenly hugged Path. Path was to shocked to even react.

"I-I'M SORRY! I WAS JEALOUS! YOU GIT EVERY ATTENTION AND EVERY LOVE THAT I WANTED! YOU TREATED ME LIKE A PRINCESS! AND REPAID YOU FOR THIS is just.. awful..!"

"It's okay Mae. He's gone now.. He's gone forever.."

The two siblings hugged. Lemon and Lara smiled at them and then remembering that Quity was still passed out.

"O-OI NOT THE TIME HERE- WE STILL NEED QUITY TO GO TO A NURSE OFFICE-"

"SHIT I FORGIT ABOUG THAT-"

There you have it..! The hotel was fixed and people from there survived. Well- some of them did. But anyways. Mae apologiesed her actions to all people and of course they forgave her. Well not really when it comes to Techno and Dream 'cause she literally made Bad injured. The hotel was now back to normal. Happy. Beautiful. Colourful and just wonderful. It was all rebuild by both Lara and Mae. All of the people including Lara got their powers back but sadly Lara still didn't get back her marks. Mae apologies for that and Lara forgiving her. Mae hugged her tightly making her crouch since she's taller. Both Dream and Techno confessed their feelings to Bad and Bad liking them both accepts both of their confessions and now both Dream and Techno has to get along but will still hate eachother in their deep hearts. Quity noticing that Lara wasn't with anyone took a chance to hug her by the waist behind her back. Lara flinched and looked behind her and saw her little cute demon.

"Aww does my little demon wants a hug?"

"Shut up.."

"Alrighty princess~"

Lara hugging her back. Lemon watches the two hug making him smiled a little but still hated it cause everyone is hugging eachother and he has no one to hug to. Quity noticed that and pointed her fingers at Lemon making Lara look behind her.

"Yo Lem! Do you want a hug or not? We don't want you to feel left out do ya?" Lara said smirking her smile.

"Ugh.. fine! But this is one time!"

"Yay!!"

Quity cheered. Lemon walks towards them and both of the girls just hugged him making him not able to react other than get embarrassed because of it. He of course hugged them back.

The siblings we're also hugging eachother and Mae still saying 'i'm sorry' to Path many times. Path already forgave her but she won't shut her mouth up. Mae hugged him tightly almost making him not able to breath and Path hugging her back yet again. It's all over! It's the end! Nothing will happen now!

Will it..?

I FINISHED IT IN 50 MINUTES HAHA! I'M A SPEEDRUNNER BITCH🖕. Also that's the end! This is the final chapter guys! Thank you so SO MUCH! For supporting me,patheticommunist , Lemon_Gum and iiMae_chanxD for us to continue our journey making this chapter a series. It's been a hard time for us and you all cheering us up and enjoying our books is the best thing we could have' but seriously tho. Thank you<3. Join our discord server for more updates 'cause we're actually making another collab but it involves two special people! We won't tell you guys who they are! Goodluck finding out! Here's the discord server! https://discord.gg/aXTjpRwBUw enjoy your day <3