Life saver~

Hah. I lied.

Here's some underrated ships for ya horny asses. It's called mystery

Let's start this.

No one's pov

Bad was on a walk with himself. He was minding he own cute face and ass business until he bumped into a tall man (6 FEET TALL AND SUPER STRON-) He backed up and apologised immediately to the man. He looked up and saw three man looking at him.

?- Woah! Who's this cute shawty~?
??- I don't know but he seems cute as fuck.
???- Hey there cutie~ What's your name?

Bad had a really bad feelings about this but he thought he could make a little bit new friends but oh boy that didn't came well-

B- I- Uh- I'm Badboyhalo!
???- Badboyhalo huh? You don't seem like a badboy to me darling~ (Swaneries  call me Mon Cheri more please)
?- Hey BaDbOyHaLo how about you join us to our house? We could have some fun aye?

Bad noticed the red ass flag and immediately said no. They didn't took the answer to well and asked again. And of course Bad yet again said..

B- NO! The answer is final and you cannot change it!

The three boys started to be mad and Bad was walking back until he bumped to the number #3 asshole blocking his way.

???- You think you can get away from us THAT easy?!
B- U-Uh..
?- Look bro, we asked you nicely if you wanted to hang out. But your nice ass said no to us so we would want to give you a little punishment~

Bad was feeling more uncomfortable when they started to get closer and closer. One of them grabbed Bad by the chin and before he could force Bad into a kiss somebody yelled.

-- OI ASSHOLES! GET THE SHITTING HELL AWAY FROM HIM.

They all looked at the same direction and gave a death stare. And then the person came closer and the three gang  boys realised that the person was non other than..

All- SCHLATT?!
SC- YES THAT'S MY NAME. NOW GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIS ASS BEFORE I CALL THAT DAMN POLICE OF THE GOVERNMENT AND GONNA KICK YOUR ASSES TO JAIL YOU HEAR ME?!

They all got scared and left Bad the hell alone. Schlatt fucked them off and then grabbed Bad's hands.

Sc- You okay?
B- Y-Yeah! Thank you so much schlatt!
Sc- It's not that big of a problem Bad. You need to be more careful because people these days are fucking horny as hell.
B- Language!
Sc- Sorry sorry- Well do i deserve and award?

Obviously Schlatt was joking but Bad took it so seriously he got on his tippie toes and kissed Schlatt on the cheeks. Schlatt immediately blushed so hard Bad could see the redness in his face.

Sc- W-WHA- I- BA- I-
B- Thank you Schlatt! I'm gonna go now! Bye!!

Bad waved goodbye at the other who was panicking in gayness.

End. Lmao you all thought i would get rest. No shitheads i'm not that weak alright bye 🤩