~✨Lovesick towards him✨~ pt2

This is part 2! Since you all seemed to like this story i will try my best to continue this series! Anyways enjoy💕!

[Wilbur's PoV]

After i left the room that Dave and Zak was in i bumped into someone. Its Doctor Darryl.

D : Oh Im so sorry! I wasnt looking where i was going!
W : Ah no need to apologise! Its just an accident!
D : Oh.. well i got to go check up on your brother and his friend! I'll see you anytime soon!
W : Alright. Bye!

I wasn't always this nice.. what's gotten into me? I felt butterflies in my stomach when im near him.. i left the hospital to go and pick up Tommy from school. After i arrived at the High School i see Tommy and Tubbo talking.

To : Tubbo! Do you wanna have a sleepover today? I have no one to play with for f*ck sakes
Tu : Sure! I dont mind! But does Mr Philza and Wilbur lets you?
To : Dadza will probably say yes but i have to ask Wilbur.
W : Oi! Ya brat!

Tommy and Tubbo flinched when i shouted and they looked behind them to see me walking towards them.

To : W.Wilbur!! Heya big man!
Tu : Big man Wilbur whats up?
W : So i heard ya both want a sleepover?
To : .. only if ya let us..
W : Sure whatever. How many days?
Tu : 👉👈 4..
W : *sigh* Fine. Did you tell your dad tubbo?
Tu :  Yea! I asked him already! *shows proof*
W : Alright then. Lets go to your house and get your stuff's.
Tu : OK!!
To : YAYAYAY!

My goodness this two are so f*ck*ng childish. Theyre like 16- Whatever. Tommy and Tubbo got into the car and those normal seats while i was on the driver's seat. Hopefully we wont crash or somethin. We arrived at Tubbo's house. He went into his house and took the stuff he needs. After he took the stuff's that he needed he got back into my car and closed the door. I drove to the house while i was driving i heard those two talked about something that i never expected to hear..

To : TUBBO! Have you heard about the new's?!
Tu : No? What is it about Tommy?
To : A doctor will come to our school! They said that the doctor is very cool! He give's children's candy's!
Tu : NO WAY! WHEN IS HE GONNA COME??
To : TOMORROW!!
Tu : AWESOMEE!!!

I overheard they talked about a doctor. Its a he. What a child Tommy is. Yea i mean who doesnt like candy's? But the way they act are so childish theyre 16 not 8. Whatever. They talked and talked while i just drive listening to a music. Until my music came up. I made a new song called "Your new boyfriend" i was vibin to it until they sang-

To : HE'S IN YOUR BED
Tu : IM IN YOUR TWITCH CHAT!
To : I'VE GOT THE KEYS
Tu : AND HE'S JUST A DOORMAT!
To : EVEN THO HE GOT SOCIAL SKILL'S
Tu : DOESN'T MEAN THAT I CANT PAY THE BILL'S-
W : Can you both just be quiet?! Just listen to the song. I'm trying to focus driving. Dont be annoying or we will crash.

After i said that the two annoying boys stopped singing. Finally for god's sake's! We arrived at the house. Tommy and Tubbo got out from the car first and ran to the door. I got out from the car and unlocked the door. The two boys entered first and went to Tommy's room while i just close the door and sit on the couch. I opened the TV and watch the new's. Nothing special just something normal. I remembered about Dr Darryl. The short brunette. I wonder if Tommy and Tubbo were talking about him.. eh. I mean Tommy did said it was a "he" so i assuming that either its Dr Darryl or someone else. Cause the only kind guy i know in that hospital is Dr Darryl. I heard something broke and i looked at the stairs.

W : WHAT THE F*CK WAS THAT YOU TWO?!
To : Uhhhhh...
Tu : Tommy accidentally broke a glass-

Since when the f*ck did Tommy had a glass in his room?!

W : IS IT A BIG GLASS?
To : No! Its just a small glass!
Tu : Yea!

These little f*ckers annoy me so much. But what can i do. They are best friends. I went upstair to check up on Tommy and Tubbo. Saw the glass that they broke. Good thing that they didnt touch the glass.

W : Stay here. Im grabing a broom. Do NOT touch the glass!
To : You do know we have brain's right?
W : If you have brain's you wouldn't have broke the glass.
To & Tu : ....
W : Pffft-

I went downstairs to grab the broom so i could clean up the broken glass. I got the broom and got upstairs to clean the mess up. Until i heard the door bell rang. Who must it be?

W : Did you both invite anyone else?
To : No? We don't have any other friends-
Tu : HEY- i have friends!
To : Whatever.
W : *sigh* Tommy can you put these into the bin. DON'T TOUCH THEM!
To : Whatever 🙄

Tommy made an eyeroll to me and i was kinda pissed about it. But ignored him and went to the door to see who it was.

W : Oh! Dr Darryl! Whats up?
D : Well uh. Before i say anything Dave gave me the adress to your house..
W : Ah.. i see. Come in!
D : N.no thank you! Im fine im just here to tell you about the news!
W : News? Is there something wrong? And please dont mind coming in! You can tell me inside!
D : Ah.. alright then...

We went inside the house and sat on the sofa. I wasnt really far from him. He's so pretty.. WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING- SKBSJSBSKSBS

D : Anyways.. i have news about your brother and his friend Zak..
W : O.Oh! Spit it out. Im all ears!
D : Well.. When i was asking them how they were feeling...

                  [FlashBack]

Z : DAVE CAN YOU STOP BLAMING ON ME?! ITS ALSO YOUR FAULT FOR BEING SO F*CK*NG ANNOYING!
Dv : HOW IS IT MY FAULT NOW?! I LITERALLY WAS GONNA GIVE YOU THE DIRECTION UNTIL YOU WERE SO DUMB AND CRASHED INTO A STUPID TREE!
D : G.Guys! No need to fight! I just need to know who was driving the car!
Dv : Its Zak.
Z : Tch.
Dv : Looks like someone's being moody.
Z : OH MY GOODNESS DAVE CAN YOU NOT?!
D : Please be quiet! Your room is next to a kids room! You might wake them up!
Z : Ah. Sorry..

                [End of flashback]

W : Im so sorry about those two.. They can be a bit childish!
D : Its alright! They will be back in 3 days if thats ok with you?
W : Yeah it's completely fine with me! I haven't tell our dad yet so that must be some trouble's..
P : Tell me what Wil?

Oh f*ck Phil aka my dad came home.. how am i gonna tell him that Dave and Zak crashed into a tree..?

D : Oh! You must be the Dad of Wilbur and Dave?
P : Hmm? Oh yea. Thats me. Anyways may i ask who you are?
D : Oh! Im Darryl Noveschosch! Incase you didn't know your son Dave Watson Crased into a tree with his friend Zak Ahmed!
P : They WHAT?!
D : T.They crashed.
P : Oh my god.. WILBUR WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS?!
W : HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TELL YOU WHEN YOUR BUSY?!
D : P.please dont yell/scream.. i have sensitives.. (Why am i making bad stutter so much lmao im so sorry)
P : Ah im so sorry.. i freaked out a bit.

Phil sat on the sofa with us and asked more about Dave and Zak.. I just stare at Darryl.. he has a pretty green eyes, short, and a nice outfit.. Wait.. why am i talking about the outfit?! What am i? A pervert or something?! Dont be such a pervert Wilbur! He probably doesnt like you like that geez!

D : Welp i got to go now! I'll tell you more informations when it's important! Should i get your number?
P : S-
W : Yea just take mine! Phil your probably gonna be really busy to even open your phone.
P : That is true.. alright then. Its settled! Thanks for telling me the informations Darryl!
D : Of course! Its my job! I'll see you guys anytime! Goodbye!

Darryl waved goodbye before leaving. Phil just went upstairs to take a shower from work.. while i just sat there on the sofa doing nothing.. but think about the cute short brunette..

That was really long! Anyways hope you enjoyed! This is a whole Wilbur PoV haha! Ok bay bay!