>Family<

Since i can ship draco from krew with Bad i'm doing it >:3 short fluff.

Draco's PoV

My sister's wasn't home so i decided to play minecraft until i got a notification from "Bad❤️✨". Bad is my boyfriend for almost 2 years now and i still haven't told my sister's that i was gay and i was dating someone. I opened the notification.

B : Hey Draco!
D : Hey bad :)
B : Do you wanna play minecraft?
D : Instead of playing minecraft how about you come over? My sister's aren't home.
B : Sure! I'll see you <3
D : Mhm see you too <3

I smiled at the box message where i was texting bad. I closed my pc and went to the living room. I opened the TV and watch some movies while waiting for bad to come.

(Wait incase you didn't know. What i meant by his sisters are Funneh(blue haired girl) Gold(Brownies gold haired girl) Rainbow(Pink haired girl) and lastly Lunar(Purpled haired girl) Please don't ship his sisters with him. It'll be weird- also this is all how they look like minus bad)

 It'll be weird- also this is all how they look like minus bad)

(Yeah thats how they looks like :])

I heard a knock on the door. I rushed to the door and opened it and saw bad.

D : Hey Babe!
B : Hello!!
D : You look great as always
B : Oh stop it you muffin head!
D : Hahahahah!

I let bad inside and closed the door behind me. We went to the living room and sat on the sofa.

D : What do you wanna watch hun?
B : Anything that is NOT scary!
D : Dang it-
B : I knew it- Lets watch the mean girls?
D : Okay

I turned on the movie and we watch it. Bad kept saying language at them for cursing which made me laugh each time he said it. The movie finished and bad looked at me.

(Yes i was to lazy to draw thank you very much 👍)

He looked so pretty.. i grabbed him by the waist and grabbed his chin with my other hand.. we were about to kiss until...

F : DRACO WERE HOM-
All : ...
D : W-Wait i can explain-
R : Draco. Who is that?

Rainbow asked.. she is the oldest siblings among me,funneh,lunar and gold.

G : Were gonna have a BIG talk Draco!
D : *sigh* yes...

Gold was the second oldest. I was the last sibling. Funneh and Lunar were the middles but weren't born in the same year. Bad was looking at them shockingly. He didn't knew that i have siblings which i forgot to tell him.
Everyone sat on the sofa. I was sitting right beside bad while my siblings were sitting on the other side of the sofa infront of me and bad.

F : Soo.. Who is this?
D : Before i tell him who he is can i tell you something really important?
L : Go ahead.
D : I-I'm gay.. please don't get mad at me!

My sisters were all shock. They weren't expecting that to come out of my mouth. I was afraid that they wouldn't support me..

R : Draco.. Why would we be mad?
D : Y-Your not mad?
G : Of course were not! Why would we?
F : Ohh so does that mean he's your boyfriend?

Funneh said pointing at bad. I nodded right away.

L : Well nice to meet ya! Let us introduce ourselves!
R : I'm rainbow! The oldest!
G : I'm gold and i'm the second oldest
F : I'm funneh and i am middle
L : I'm lunar and i'm also middle
B : Nice to meet you all! I'm badboyhalo! You can call me bad or halo!
Krew-Draco : Nice to meet you too!
G : How long have you guys been dating?
D : For almost 2 years.
R : AND YOU HAVEN'T TOLD US FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS?!
D : Yes-
G : Omg- you dumbhead-
D : Whatever 😒
L : Who's top?
D & B : W-WHAT?!
F : I agree. Who's top? Who's bottom.
G : When will you guys get marry?
R : Where's my grandchild???

I looked at bad and he was red like a tomato. I also blushing but said

D : I'm top of course. He's to short to top me!
B : H-HEY!!
D : Pffthahahahagag!!
B : Hmph!
F : I want a grandchild now-
D : Its to early funneh-
R : You better name the child after us!
D : Yeah yeah whatever!

End :>