Verkaufte Seele | Harem VIII |🌃

Previous chapter = patheticommunist
Episode = 8
What happened on the previous chapter =
The hotel was being attack by a thing called
"Schatten".
Grab your popcorn and juice cause this thing is about to go down.

No one's pov

Everyone has gotten into the bunker. Some guests were hurt and some guest were not. Lara was there to heal but couldn't really heal all of them because she used to much power and if you don't know if you use to much power you'll either faint or even die. Path was out there still trying to get the rest of the schatten's because a ton of people had already work and now it's his turn. Skeppy was making sure everyone was safe and no one got left behind. Dream and Techno almost pass the hell out after fighting those little shit lifes. Path finally finished those things and went to the basement and straight to the bunker. He was panting for breath. And don't think those things called schatten's are easy to fight. Those things are really terrifying and big like a big ass worm. Eugh i can't even look at them at this point. Anyways.. Lemon noticed Path and went straight to him grabbing his arms and putting it around his shoulders helping Path walk. Lara was to busy healing the others while Mae was also busy helping Lara with healing. Skeppy walked up to both Lemon and Path.

S- PATH! YOUR ALIVE!
P- Yeah.. I don't want to use that stupid revive book this time so i'm lucky
Le- And why do you sound so.. Odd?
S- WHAT?! i don't sound odd at all! I am happy that one of my workers are safe.
Le- Alright then.. LARA! THIS HOOKER BEEDS HEALING!
P- ARE YOU KIDDING ME- I LITERALLY FOUGHT THOSE SHITS AND YOUR STILL CALLING ME A HOOKER?!
Le- YES NOW SHUT UP ASSHOLE!

Path and Lemon argued a little. Lara told Mae to go and heal Path up because she was busy healing George who was injured in the eyes and Sapnap who was injured by the back. Mae nodded and grabbed a healing potion and run up straight to Path and told him to drink it. Since Path's a fish he disliked potions. He didn't want to drink it but Mae forced him to drink it or he will tell bad how he always wear a maid dress. Path finally agreed on drinking the potion. He grabbed the bottle and started to drink it. He finally finished drinking and well.. it tasted very bad. He hates how it taste but he got healed fast anyways. He thanked Mae and Lemon for helping. Both Lemon and Mae nodded and went separate ways. Skeppy was there watching the whole scene. His face was looking very.. disappointed. But didn't show any signs of it. He remembered about bad and started to look around for him. Skeppy noticed that bad was with fundy. Bad was tired enough at that time and he fell asleep on top of fundy. Fundy who was holding him and didn't wanna make him fall so he hugged him a little more tighter. Okay back to the real scene here..  Skeppy saw that Fundy and bad "cuddling" which made him jealous. He was thinking on going towards the both of them until he remembered he needs to talk to mae.

S-Mae. I need to talk to you.
M- Oh? What is i-
S-Alone
M- Oh.. Alright...

Both Skeppy and Mae went towards somewhere that someone never knew about. They went on to talk about something.

S- I have a deal to make up with you.
M- What is it?
S- Well... i need you to..

After for a few minutes Bad had finally woke up from his sleep realising he was on top of fundy's lap and he saw fundy how sleeping so peacefully like a fox. He gave a small smile to himself. He remembered about Techno and Dream he looked around to find Techno and Dream sleeping. I guess you could say everyone is asleep except for Lara,Path,Lemon,Mae and Skeppy. Skeppy was talking to them and then he left the bunker for some reason. Lara and Path continued to talk about something while both Lemon and Mae who was fighting over something. Probably something stupid haha. Anyways ahem.. Bad carefully got up from fundy's lap amd quickly ran towards the 4 workers.