Verkaufte Seele | Harem ll |🌃

This the pt ll of the story title.
Pt l on patheticommunist 's latest chapter
Yes Me,patheticommunist , Lemon_Gum and Mae_chanxD  are collabing on this one. Now just enjoy or shit idk

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

Bad's pOv

I was walking down through the luxurious hallway to go on to the lift. I need to ask path on how to get rid of this stupid rose mark. It has been kissed by 4 guys. 4 GUYS. I just wanted to work. I got into the lift and clicked the down button. It was going down. I wonder how mom is doing right now.. I hope she's okay..

*DING*

I heard the lift sound and the door opened. I got out from the lift to go find path and the others. This place is sure is luxurious. I arrived at the employee's room and opened the door. I saw Lara was there with paperwork's in her hands.

"Hey Lara.. have you seen Path?"

"Huh? Oh! Hello bad. And yeah he's fighting with Mae over there"

She pointed the way where pathetic and Mae was. I nodded and thanked her. I walked to where Lara pointed at and saw Path and Mae fighting while Lemon just banging his head on the wall.

"Path!"

"I'M NOT GOI- Oh hey bad!"

"WOW TWO FACED MUCH??"

"DON'T ACT LIKE YOUR NOT ONE MAE!"

"I'M NOT EVEN ONE!"

"YOU ACT SO SWEET AND GENTLE AROUND LARA"

"I- DON'T TALK ABOUT LARA LIKE THAT"

"LIKE I CAN GIVE A SHIT"

"LANGUAGE!"

"oh sorry bad. Uhm what do you need anyways?"

"Do you know how to get rid of this stupid rose mark? I've been kissed by 4 people already! I can't go on and work while people kissing my neck!"

I said to him. Path,Mae and Lemon stared at me with a shock face which made me confused. I just wanted to know how i can get rid of this thing. Its annoying. I can't work with this thing in my neck. Path opened his mouth.

"F-Four people?"

"Yeah..?"

"BY WHO?!"

Mae screamed i said that it was pink haired man named Technoblade,Quackity,A guy with goggles name George and a guy who wore a mask i'm assuming that its dream.

"TECHNOBLADE?!"

"uhh yeah.."

"YOU MEAN THE- OH MY GOD"

"okay let's not talk about the peop-"

"Eyyo what's with the screamings?"

The voice said. We turned to look at the girl who said it. It was Lara walking looking all casual. How did i not notice that she was wearing a mask?! Whatever that's not the problem right now. I opened my mouth but close back to hear what Lara was gonna say.
(Also this is how i imagine Me,Pathetic,Mae and Lemon looks like=)