🔪>Get Him<❤️PT2

Patheticommunist (i think that's their user) i swear to god if you don't do a bbh harem rn i'll choke you 😀🔪 ok now enjoy-

Technoblade's PoV

Lunch ended and bad headed to the class. I waited a bit until he's gone so he wouldn't suspect me that i was stalking him cause i didn't want to get caught. After for 3 minutes i wanted to go to my class but then i saw Wilbur and bad walking and talking together

 After for 3 minutes i wanted to go to my class but then i saw Wilbur and bad walking and talking together

(Just shut up about techno's hair-)

I was pissed that my own brother is talking to my future husband. (Eyo chill techno 😀✋). I would not let him go. I'm going to have to talk about this later with wilbur at home.

Wilbur's pOv

I was talking with a brunette called "Badboyhalo" he seem's pretty cute but for some reason i feel like someone or something was pissed at me and atleast making a plan on how to kill me? I don't know. I wasn't paying to it cause i was focusing on bad's cute smile. Damn he's cute for what? He has the same class as my younger brother techno. He was kinda off when it was lunch time. He usually eat during lunch but he didn't that's pretty weird.

W : Let's go to your class now shall we?
B : Oh yea right! Thank's for walking with me to my class wil!
W : Mhm. And also i don't mind getting called wilby of willy if you want?
B : I mean why not?

Bad giggled a little which made me a little flustered. We arrived at bad's class i waved goodbye at him and went to my class. He was cute and all but something was off about me talking to him.

Technoblade's pOv

I saw wilbur walks away from me and bad's class so after he did i went in to the class and saw bad. He was writing something down..

 He was writing something down

(Cute messy hair bad <3)

He looks so pretty.. his lips looks warm. Wish i could kiss it.. what am i saying? I don't know either.. i went to my seat but them he came up to me..

B : Hello there!
T : O.Oh. Uh hi!
B : What's up?
T : N.Nothing much..
B : Your stuttering mess hehe
T : Wha- oh uhm I-

I blushed a little seeing him smile and laugh at me for stuttering.

B : Welp the class is gonna start very soon. I'll talk to you later! Here's my number!
T : O-Oh thank's.
B : Mhm! Have a great day techno!
T : You too..

Bad went away from my table and sat at his own table and continuing what he was doing before. I screamed in my head. I finally got his number! This is going great! I can't believe i got my future husband's number! (Fucking chill techno) well the class is starting..

Timeskip 🙁

Wilbur's pOv

Me and Tommy were waiting for techno to come at the gate. When we saw him his face was bright red and happy. Me and Tommy asked him why he was bright red. He just said nothing so we didn't ask anything but just went home. After we got home techno went straight to his room. That unusually of him. Me and Tommy got suspicious of him so we decided to make a plan..

W : Alright so were gonna pretend were in our room and when techno isn't suspicious of us i will grab two glasses of cups and we will put it at the door so we could hear what he's saying.
To : Sounds good!
W : alright let's do this!

After we planned that we went to our rooms pretending that we were minding our own damn business until techno didn't get suspicious of us. Techno's licks his room meaning he's finally alone and can do whatever he want. I grabbed two glasses of cups and gave one to tommy and one for me. We put it near the door to listen what he was saying.

In techno's room

T : oh my beloved~ You'll be mine in no time! I just need to do somethings.. that you don't need to know..

To : What the fuck?
W : Shhh
Tk : Sorry.

T : I can't wait to marry you and maybe even have kids~ just you wait..

Badboyhalo❤️

Wilbur's PoV

When i heard the name badboyhalo i was confused. Does he like him? What did he do? I don't understand for some reason..

To : L.lets go to your room..
W : Alright..

In wilbur's room.

To : Wilbur.
W : Yes?
To : I- I think that techno like's badboyhalo..
W : Wha-

When i heard tommy said that my heart shattered.. but i like badboyhalo too?! I can't fight with my own brother for a guy we both like! This is.. unfair..

W : O.oh...
To : You good wil?
W : Y.Yea uhm.. I'm fine. I think you should go now..
To : Uhh ok? Bye..
W : Bye..

Tommy's pOv

First it's techno now wilbur? What's happening?! Do they both like badboyhalo?! Will they fight?! UGH I DON'T KNOW! I went to my room and locked my door. I jumped onto my bed and screamed into my pillow. WHAT IS THIS?! I'M SO CONFUSED?! DO THEY LIKE BADBOYHALO?! There must be something about this! When we go back to school tomorrow i will go to badboyhalo and ask him what js happening. Hopefully he know's..

'I knew they both were up to something..'

- i'm so sorry for the bad grammar's- hope ya enjoy-