"Love!"(3)

Alright alright i'm back with this 🙄
Enjoy your series people-

No one's pov

Billiam hitted Purpled and Quackity from the back making them fall onto the ground. Techno and Billiam started going fucking feral getting scars and shit. Purpled saw that the portal was still open so he told Quackity that he'll save Bad. Quackity nodded. Purpled got up running to the portal while Quackity got up and tried to help Techno.

Q- GET OFF HIM YOU BITCH!
SB- TRY AND GET ME MOTHERFUCKERS!

Techno got up having one of his arm covering/holding his other hand idek what it's called anymore. He got out his axe from his inventory and then saw that..

Q- FUCK- ARGH!
SB- Say goodbye to your world BITCH.

Billiam finally uses his axe to kill Quackity off. Techno was shocked. He gripped his teeth or whatever it's called don't bully me i'm doing this for money. Techno went on running towards Billiam. He looked behind and holds Techno with his axe.

SB- So you haven't gave up? Well then this'll be fun

Billiam smirked in evilness while Techno was having a mad and confused face.

With the butlers or shit-

Purpled got out of the portal and saw that Karl was injured and the other two was nowhere to be found. He went running towards Karl (Btw i make Purpled 5'11 because people said that he lied about being 6'0 and 6'3 so yeah-)

P- Karl! Are you okay?
K- I-I'm fine! Find them please.. before Bad will get more infected by the egg.. follow my direction..

Karl pointed where they last ran and Purpled nodded.

P- I'll get help after i save him!
K- right.. check every painting you see! Don't miss any!
P- uh.. alright.

Purpled started running towards the direction and saw a few paintings on the wall. He started touching and he felt normal. Until he came to this one big painting. He suddenly feel like his hand almost fell because of the transparency. He went on to check and it was a hiding place. He got in and saw many tons of red vines around the room and many.. skulls. He looked up seeing his brother was still getting held by Butler. He gripped his hand and walked towards them quietly. He quickly knocked out Butler out with his hands making Bad also fell but didn't knock himself out. He went towards Bad who was humming in pain. Purpled quickly picked Bad up in piggy back and ran out of the hiding place.

P- Don't worry Bad.. You're safe now :)

He was running to find Karl to help him too but when he gets back..

P- Karl..?

Aye another cliffhanger cause i'm evil anyways hope you enjoy and sub to my channel (Larayama) so i can get money okay bye 💁‍♀️