"Love!"pt4

Guess who's back people HAHA. Oh god. Well uh here have this shit idk.

No one's pov

Purpled saw that Karl was on the ground bleeding the shit out of himself. He saw Billiam on the other hand choking Techno. He wanted to run back to the secret room but the butler was there. He needed to plan to both escape and save his friends. He ran towards the bleeding ass body aka Karl.

P- Karl, don't worry i'll help yo-
K- I-It's fine Purpled.. (well damn he's alive I thought he was dead ngl) Just save yourself while you ca-

Before he could finish they heard a crash hitting the room. They saw that Technoblade was thrown to the wall full of paintings. Billiam walks towards the kid and a almost dead body on the ground.

S.B- Kid. You better give me my boyfriend before i'll choke you just like i did to that copycat right there.
K- S-Stay away from him you asshole..

Karl said while trying to stand up. Billiam wasn't surprised even though he thought he was dead. (Me too Billiam)

S.B- Well your ass will be needing to stay ok the ground bleeding like a bitch you are.

Billiam said kicking the weaker back onto the floor. Billiam turned around to the kid that has no idea wtf to do and totally didn't plan on running while they were talking. How stupid are you Purpled. Oh wait- i'm the author-

S.B- Kid. Either you give him or else.
P- NO! I'm not going to give my damn brother to an asshole bitchass whore like you!

Billiam was furious by the answer. he grabs Purpled's hair making Purpled dropped Bad on his hands. Bad woke up to the sudden falling to the ground and saw that his brother's hair is getting pulled by Billiam. he got up and pushed Billiam away from him and his brother.

B- STAY AWAY FROM MY BROTHER! Y-YOU... YOU MONSTER!!!!

When Billiam heared that ''the love of his life'' called him a monster he froze. he stood there in shock while Bad kneel down to see Karl who was weak on the ground. before Billiam could say anything there was a sudden punch. he dropped to the ground like a dramatic story this is and looked up to see his ''copycat''.

S.B- What do you want..

T- i want YOU to stay away from me and my friends.

P- Since when were we friends-?

T- Shut up Short ass

P- I AM 5'11 BRO TF

T- STILL SHOR-

sorry for the difficulty-

S.B- As long as the love of my life is gonna go with me i will stay away.

T- Bad is not your GODDAMN LOVE. HE'S MINE!

S.B- ... What..?

T- He's my goddamm fiancé. Don't you get it? He doesn't even know who the hell you are. I think it's better of for you to go and FUCK YOURSELF IN YOUR OWN DIMENSION.

There was a silence between the two until Billiam grinned to himself and looked up to Techno.

S.B- Well well.. Looks like you're brainwashed.. it's time for my powers to shine..

He teleported Bad to him and hold him by his torso. Bad tried to escape but he couldn't. Purpled and Techno was about to save him until Billiam snapped his fingers and the ground started shaking.

P- What the fuck is happening?!

Suddenly a big whole fire monster came up from the ground. They all looked shocked but Billiam was there grinning himself.

S.B- Goodluck shitheads.. i don't think you'll make it eitherwise :).

And with that Billiam teleported himself somewhere else and making Purpled and Techno having to deal with the monster.

P- Goddammit.. It's time for me to shine..

T- What..?

HAHA. FUCKING TBC PEOPLE. SUCKS TO BE YOU ALL AHAHAHAHAHAH