🔪>Get him<❤️

Let's just say ✨Yandere Technoblade ✨ cause. Your girl LOVES yandere 😩. Ok whatever enjoy- (ofc its a techhalo dumbhead)

Technoblade's PoV

I wake up at 6 in the morning and i went to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for school. My life was nothing but feeling nothing. I walked downstairs and saw my family eating.

P : Aye good morning.
T : Morning..
W : Are you feeling better?
To : Probably not.
P : TOMMY!
To : WHAT?
T : I'm not hungry..
P : You sure mate?
T : Mhm. I'm going to school now. Bye.
P : Alright then. Wilbur and tommy EAT FASTER
W & To : WHA-

I got out from the house and it turned silince. I was walking to school until i bumped into someone.

? : GAH! IM SO SORRY!
T : Its fin-

Something about him light me up. My world just suddenly feels like it finally had colours.

? : Uhm.. hello? Are you still there?
T : Huh? O.oh. Uhm.. i'm still here. S.sorry..
? : i should be sorry! Oh uhm! I got to go! I will be late for my school! Bye!
T : Wai- ...

I didn't get to fetch his name.. he's shorter than me. He has red horns , two coloured wings and a tail. He went to where my school was. I guess he has the same school as me. I walked up to school and saw him again. I want to know more about him.. i want him.. but then someone came up to him.

? : Hey bad!

His name is bad? Hmm.. i saw a tree behind me so i hid there.

B : Oh hey skeppy!
S : So how are you?
B : I'm good!
S : Wanna hang out later?
B : Sure! I don't mind!
S : Great!

I saw a slight blush on the taller man's cheek which made me feel something. Something is telling me to.. kill him.. stab him on the head. Stab him on the chest. Burn his corpse and pretend nothing happened.. the voices started to tell me to do as they say.

W : Aye techno?
T : Huh?
To : Big man you good? You look kinda angry man.
T : oh. Its uh nothing.
W : Eh alright then. Cya at lunch.
To : ALRIGHT
T : ok..

I started walking away from them going to my class. I looked at the paper and it says "1-C"
Guess that's my class. I went to my class and saw bad with another guy. My voices said kill him. Drown him. Stab him. Shoot him. Burn him. I ignored what they say but my feeling wanted to do it. I walked into the class and bad saw me and waved at me. I felt my cheeks were getting warm so i just waved back but didn't look at him to make sure he doesn't see my blushing. The other guy was slightly giving me a glare. I noticed that when i looked back. He was giving me glare. He was wearing a beanie on his head.

Kill him
Burn him
Drown him
Push him off the roof
Trick him
Stab him
Burn his corpse

The voices are getting more louder as ever. I went to my seat and took out a book and pretended to read the book while actually i'm just staring a bad. He was smiling,giggling and all of the cute stuff he's doing.

Make him yours
He's all yours
Take him
He's yours
He belong's with you
And only you.
Just you.
You
And
Him
Together
Forever
And ever
No
One
Can
Stop
You.

The voices said. I wanted to talk him more. Know about him more. But i'm just to scared that he'll think i'm a weirdo. So instead of talking to him. I stalk him.

Timeskip

The class has ended and it was lunch time. I wanted to look at bad more. So i made an excuse to skip lunch with my brothers.

W : So your not hungry again?
T : yup.
To : Uhh alright then-
T : Bye.
W : Bye?
To : He seem's a bit off
W : Agreed.

I walked away from my brothers and went to the rooftop where bad was. I saw him eating peacefully without any disturbances. His face looks beautiful..

 His face looks beautiful

He looked so pretty.. i want him to be mine.. just mine.. i wanted to talk to him until..

? : Heya bad!
B : Hello mr. Quackity nice seeing you again.
Q : Nice seeing you too. So whatcha eatin?
B : Some bento's.
Q : Ooo~ It look's delicious!
B : it does doesn't it?
Q : Mhm!

I wanted to get rid of the people who approaches bad. I will get rid of them. Kill them. Burn their corpses and pretend nothing happened. I want bad to be with only me. Just me. Me.

Me
Me
Me
Me
Me
Me
Me
Me
Me
Just me.
And there's only one way to make that come true..
Kill
Kill
Kill
Kill
Kill.
Killing.

He
Will
Be
MINE.

Tbc ;3