"Love!"

I had to.
I FUCKING HAD TO I'M SORRY
don't ask about the title. After you read the story and understand the plot and have a better chapter name comment it for me. I have no more chapter name idea's.
*sad* btw this is last episode/chapter/story OR WHATEVER TF YOU WANNA CALL THE EGG SERIES. Just pretend it exist irl okay 🙄🙄🙄

No one's pov

Bad was still controlled by the egg. Well.. half.. everyone except him had escaped from it. It's only him and egg. Well. That's what you might wanna think :).

Q-GIVE UP BAD! YOU'RE ALL ALONE! ITS 3 PEOPLE AGAINST 1!

B- And you think i will stop? I WANT TO QUACKITY I ALWAYS WANTED TO! BUT I NEED TO BRING MY BEST FRIEND BACK!

Before Quackit could respond back to him a sudden portal opened. There's two people coming out of the portal. One was holding a mask and had dark pink long hair and almost look a lot like Techno. And the other one looks just like Ranboo but with a mask and not dead.

P- Who in the name of fuck..

The pink haired guy looked towards all of them and it looks like he was scanning the whole room. Until he saw..

??- Sebastian??

The guy started running towards Bad and hugged him. Bad was confused and seem to not recognise this person.

B- Who are you..?

??- Oh my dear.. i guess you seem to forgot after a lot of years past. It's me! Sir Billiam! Dear i missed you so soo much..

B- Wha- wait- please let me go i don't know you.

SB- Wait wear this mask for a bit please dear?

Billiam handed a mask that has a rose attached beside it. Bad took the mask and wore it.

(Yes i speedrunned that drawing so meaning no fuckin sketch)

SB- It is you.. My love! I missed you so much.. where have you been?

B- I- I don't know you..

SB- Goodness dear.. i guess the egg made yoh forget your own lover..

Everyone- LOVER?!

Sir Billiam turned around to see more people. He disliked people.. except for his "love" of course.

SB- Yes. Lover. And who are you peasants doing here.. and you! You with the pink hair.

T- What..?

SB- You look a ton like me. Are you.. ARE YOU TRYING TO COPY ME?!

T- WHAT- NO- WHO EVEN ARE YOU?!

SB- Doesn't matter.. all matter is that my dear beloved love is here with me.

Billiam grabs Bad by the waist to get them closer together and kinda seemed to make Techno pissed off or most likely. Jealous.

T- Let go of him you disgusting asshole.

SB- Excuse me? I can hold him whenever i want. He's my lover. Butler! Open the portal.

Butler nodded and made a circle to make a portal. Billiam carried Bad in bridal style making Bad let out a little "eek" from his mouth. Billiam smiled to his "lover" and said

SB- Don't worry dear~ We're going back home and rule the world together alright?

Bad was still confused on who he is and just nodded his head. Before Billiam could even go in the portal another portal opened. And what a surprise-

SB- Karl?!

Billiam yelled in anger. Everyone looked behind and saw Karl.

K- DROP HIM YOU MURDERER ASSHOLE.

SB- Stay the fuck away from me. And i am taking my husband away.

K- TECHNO GO FOR HIM!

Techno nodded and ran towards them. Billiam managed to put Bad down and pass him to butler and started fighting. Butler held Bad by the wrist and make him follow him to the portal and luckily Karl manage to follow them.

T- YOU BETTER GIVE BAD BACK!

SB- IT'S MY HUSBAND SEBASTIAN! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU FUCKING-

Billiam throw Techno to the ground and grabbed the axe. He was about to cut Techno's head off before Quackity and Purpled held him

SB- LET GO OF ME YOU BRATS!

P- GIVE ME MY FUCKING BROTHER YOU ASSHOLE!

Billiam hit them from the back and then Techno punched him but didn't knock him out.

With Butler,Bad and Karl

Butler was carrying Bad in bridal style (not a ship) and was running away from Karl who is chasing them from behind.

K- GIVE HIM BACK YOU LITTLE SHIT.

BR- I'm sorry but i cannot do that. You are banned from this mansion and don't come near Sir Billiam's husband.

K- THAT'S NOT EVEN SEBASTIAN! SEBASTIAN IS FUCKING DEAD! THAT'S BADBOYHALO. NOW GIVE HIM!

Karl was still chasing the taller and slowly he started to feel tired of running.

Part two? 👀