Love pt5

Yeah no i'm changing the plot so sorry

P- SHIT, WHY DID HE REALLY NEED TO LEAVE US WITH THIS DAMN BIG ASS MF MONSTER?
T- ASK HIM YOU SHITHEAD.

Techno yelled at Purpled while grabbing his sword out.

T- Get Karl! I'll handle this monster of his"
P- Got it!

Purpled ran to help Karl while Techno was gonna fight the huge monster. He started running to the monster and attacking it. Meanwhile Purpled help Karl up. Karl couldn't really walk so Purpled had to help him with that.

P-Hold on Karl! I'm gonna find us a save spot!
K- Okay..

Purpled carried Karl to the safe spot when so suddenly Karl noticed something.

K- PURPLED BEHIND YOU!
P- Huh?

Purpled turned around to see Butler was there with a sword. Purpled quickly dodge his stabbing style shit and spawned his own sword.

P- Two can play that game!

Purpled said while attacking butler.

T- GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU MONSTER ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Techno finally killed the monster. Wishing the monster to go to hell. He then saw Purpled fighting with Butler. He ran towards them and attacked Butler.

T- Alright ya fuck! Let's see who's the real man behind this damn mask of yours!

Techno said while opening Butler's mask revealing..

T-RANBOO?
P-RANBOO?

They both screamed out of shock. Ranboo quickly realises that he was back to reality

R- What happened..?
P- WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT HAPPENED YOU LITERALLY TEAMED UP WITH A RANDOM GUY WHO CLEARLY LOOKS LIKE TECHNOBLADE AND LITERALLY TRIED TO KILL ME!
R- What..? All i remember is that a guy that you described brought me to his basement that has this red egg. He told me to touch it and i did.. and then i have no idea what happened next..

Ranboo told them the whole story. Purpled and Techno looked at eachother and then looked back at Ranboo. Techno let go of Ranboo.

T- Listen, you need to help us get Badboyhalo back. I need my boyfrie- my friend to come back to me. I'm not letting that pig ass who looks like me keep him forever.

R- I can help you with that. I just need the traveler book. I put it somewhere in my pocket.

P- What are you? Doraemon now??

T- Pft.

R-No, but i got the book with me now.

Ranboo said when suddenly a book appeared in the air and falling onto Ranboo's hand. He opened the book and searched for the portal name while both Techno and Purpled looked at eachother like what in the name of hell were they supposed to do? Sit and wait??

P- Okay so, what are we supposed to even do?

R- Hm? Oh, just sit down i'll tell you when i find it.

T- Better be fast i ain't no patient person.

Techno said sarcastically but ofc Ranboo took that way to seriously and searched for the portal name way faster than before.

T- Bro chill i was joking-

R- Found it!

Ranboo said having a smile on his face. He said the name was the "Banquette". Ranboo started reading the lines of the portal.

"When finally the stars has come towards us, You would know that the world is ending  with us"

Ranboo finally finishing the words and making a big portal appear infront of him.

R- Come on go in!

Ranboo said to the three people who were there standing wether or not they should pay attention to the words of that book. They all entered and saw a world that has an end for all of them. The world was destroyed and the house infront of them is almost destroyed too. They go in and went for a search for both Sir Billiam and Bad. Techno went alone while Purpled,Ranboo and Karl went together to find them.

T- Bad?! BAD?!!!

S.B- You just wouldn't give up would you?

Sir Billiam said making Techno scared a little and them turned around to get punched it the face.

S.B- Didn't i say to stay away from me and my beloved? Why can't you understand that you copycat son of a bitch?

T- Well i'm sorry for your misunderstanding but BADBOYHALO IS MY BOYFRIEND. YOUR BADBOYHALO DOESN'T EXIST DO YOU HEAR ME??

Techno said angrily to Sir Billiam and then Sir Billiam started laughing. Techno is getting chills for that one.

S.B- I know, my 'Badboyhalo' doesn't exist. But all i want is his replacement so i can just live happily with him again. Just two lovers in a happy mansion but when i see the stars is coming towards us, i'd known that the world is ending with us.

Sir Billiam said to Techno. Techno remembering the lines that Ranboo read 'When finally the stars is coming towards us, You would know that the world is ending with us' quote. He felt.. bad? He went towards Sir Billiam and suddenly felt the urge to hug him.

S.B- Wha-?! Get off me you stupid-

T- You like the hug don't you?

S.B- ... Yeah, it's been a while..

T- I know how that feels.

Techno said giving Sir Billiam a hug. But then it has to come to an end. Techno stabbed Sir Billiam on the chest.

T- I'm sorry..

S.B- Don't need to apologies. You're doing your job mate. And i mean when i say this. I'm proud of you not giving up on him.

Sir Billiam said as his body fell onto the ground. Techno took the sword out of his chest and ran away from that hallway to find Purpled,Karl and Ranboo who was carrying  Bad on his back.

R- Everyone get in! This world is about to crash!!

Everyone got in the portal and the house was finally in pieces. They got to their world and was having a hard time breathing after all of the stuff that just happened.

After a few months later Bad was finally healthy recovered again from the possession Billiam has put on him and life was back to normal. Everyone is safe. No war. No egg. No such thing as anything. But Techno was still processing the words that kept him remebering. He went to Ranboo and asked for the portal book.

R- Why'd you need it?

T- I need to steal some carrots. No joke i need carrots.

R- Okay okay, here!

Ranboo giving Techno the book. Techno thanked him and left. He went into his cabin and thought if it would still work or not. Will he regret this? More questions coming to his mind but he read the quote.

T- When finally the stars has come towards us, You would know that the world is ending with us

Techno read and suddenly.. the portal opened.

The end