🤳Tango's🤳

1. I feel bad for not uploading shits for you all
2. I have no other names for this chapt
3. Guess the ship shitheads
4. TW- Blood and killing shits
5. Story is related to that song up there.

————————No one's pov————————

It was a great and a wonderful day isn't it? If it's night for you just pretend it's fucking day okay now continue. ??? was walking to his school and when he arrived he went straight in and went to his locker. He was a loner as you can say. He grabbed his books for of course his first period or something. He closed his locker and walked down the noisy as hallway that are full with literal weird people *cough* *cough* i'm talking about you chaotic authors. *cough* sorry my tongue was tied. Anyways. He was walking to his period until he bumped into someone. They both fell onto the ground. ??? was picking up his book when suddenly the other helped him. The both stood up. ??? realised that he bumped to the most beautiful he'd ever seen. It was ✨Badboyhalo✨. People usually calls him "Bad" or  "Halo" but he usually hears "Halo"

H- Oh goodness i'm so sorry! Here's your book!
?- O-Oh thanks.

??? Took the book out of Halo's hands slowly. He looked back at the shorter and blushed a little on how pretty he looks. The shorter smiles and handed out his hand for a shake.

H- I'm Badboyhalo! Call me "Bad" or "Halo" for short! You've probably heard of me a lot since people call me the popular kid.. What's your name?
?- H-Huh? Oh uhm I-It's ???
H- That's a really interesting name i must say! Welp better not be late for class! Too taa loo ???!

??? Watches Halo while he leaves. ??? had fallen inlove with that man. Like a HARD HARD love. Meaning he would do exactly anything to make that man love him back. Including killing people. ??? Went to his class and sat on his seat. Time passes by the class was almost over. Usually ??? would pay attention to the class but this time his been daydreaming about his new crush Badboyhalo.

-Timeskip-

It has been weeks. ??? has been stalking Halo since they met. He's been taking pictures and putting them on his room wall. He was surely lovesickally inlove with Halo. But one day he overheard that one of Halo's friends wanted to confess to Halo. That made a last straw. He had been sparing Halo's friends ever since. But this. This is the last thing he needs to do.

-timeskip-

?- Hey Skeppy?
S- Hm? Oh hey What's up ??
?- Can you come over to my house today. I need you to help me with science since i heard you were really good with it.
S- Oh. Okay. What's your adress?
?- It's ********
S- Alrighty i'll meet ya there cya!
?- Cya.

Timeskip yet again

Skeppy finally arrived at ??? House. He knocked on the door and of course the door opened and Skeppy saw ???. ??? let Skeppy inside and close and locked the doors behind him. Skeppy was looking around the living room. He was about to compliment it until suddenly his vision went black.

Skeppy died that night.

And same on goes day by day. ??? would get Halo's closes friends or you could just say all of them and kill all of them. Well mostly. Some were just in his basement. ??? didn't know that one of them caught ??? but didn't make any point of it. Halo was now missing friends each and everyday. He was upset. 'Did they all left me..?' Halo thought in his head meanwhile ??? was doing his job killing people who went near or hurt Halo.