waist😍

Techhalo 'cause i miss techno & bbh 🙁

Techno wakes up to a big spoon Halo who has his short legs up on his biceps. Techno looked towards the beauty and smiled thinking how he met this beautiful beautiful person. he's such a lucky guy.

Techno slowly looks down to see how small Halo's was especially the waist. not to mention he likes holding it. he brought Halo closer to him pulling his waist to his face. he feels the waist on how small it is comparing to his hands.

"awake already honey?" Halo ask in his sleepy voice

"oh, i apologise that i woke you up in your beauty sleep love.."

"it's alright, why are you holding my waist so tightly?"

"it feels.. small.. like i can just grab it in my hand and keep it.."

Halo only chuckled to Techno's stupid sweet words. Halo kissed Techno head that has a very long light pink hair.

"I should really cover these.. hickeys up." Halo chuckles.

"Don't, if you cover them Foolish might still think you're single."

"hm, jealous i see?"

"be quiet.."

Techno pulled Halo closer as he buries his face deep into the smaller's chest. Halo cuddled his head as he smells the pink hair. it smelled like a bubblegum. Halo wasn't surprised if Techno told him that he has used Halo's shampoo since he likes himself smelling like a bubblegum.

"shouldn't you be off to work?"

"shouldn't you finally realise how small you are and stop denying it?"

"hey! that was so uncalled for!"

"heh, sorry love. i don't have work until the evening. so for now let's just.. stay in bed.."

"i see, alrighty then~"

they cuddled ;)

end~