"Love!" Pt2

Heueheueheu welcome back to this shit.
Yes yes i know i know i haven't updated for a while it's because i don't have any idea's and i want you guys to stay curious in this maybeish series. Maybe i should make it a series but ehhhhhh maybe not too. Enough chit chatting also sub to my channel and i know i said to you guys i hate Skephalo and yet i still do but i make them for money and it's worth the money ok now enjoy-

No one's pov

Butler was still running with Bad on his arms while Karl is a whole chasing them.

BT- Hold on tight Lord Sebastian we are gonna go a little bit intense.
B- I- Uh- okay..

Bad hold on to Butler's suit and hold it as tight as he can (omg that sounds so dirty i beg your apologies ) Butler put on of his hand in his pocket almost making Bad fall but then he grabbed the gun from the pocket and started trying to shoot Karl. Karl was missing the bullets but then it hits his arms.

K- OH YOU MOTHERFUC- MY HAND!

Butler kept running and Bad was worried about Karl who was injured and tried to get off from Butler but Butler was holding him a little but to strong not that strong that so he wouldn't hurt Him.

With the rest at the egg or shit.

T- Who are you?! And why are you trying to take Bad?!
SB- And who are YOU to be bothered about me just wanting my lover?!
T- Listen bitch. I may not know you but i wouldn't FUCKING HESITATE TO KILL YOU.
SB- Pft. And you think i would be scared of a fucking idiot like you? And even if you kill me some will revive me.
T- You motherfucker..

Sir Billiam was being held by Quackity and Purpled at the back and Techno was infront of him. Everyone else ran outside maybe trying to find Sam or something idk i didn't script this part. The four of them was still fighting.

Here have a to be continued life cause i'm rvil and the only way you guys can have a pt3 is to vote this shit