>Back off..<

Wilhalo or techhalo??? 👀👀
Please i love them fighting for bad so stfu-
Royalty au ✨
Will have young and older self- bad's the youngest among wil,techno and skeps

Wilbur's pOv

I woke up by the clock that was ringing. I stopped the clock from ringing (does that make sense-) i got up from my bed and went to the bathroom. I was brushing my teeth until a butler came into my room and telling me that my father the king was calling me and my brother technobablade downstairs. After i was done with dressing up i went down stairs seeing my father and my younger brother Tommy was in his arms. I stood beside technoblade my brother.

P : Alright.. so i want you guys to ATLEAST be social! You guys have been doing nothing but stay in your room!
T : But father..
P : NO BUTS! I want you guys to have atleast one friend! I don't want to see you two being.. a loner..
W : But were already are loners-
P : Wilbur please-

Before father finished his sentence Tommy giggled because of what i said he said

To : Ywo Swuck! I hwave a fwend!
P : Tommy-
To : Ywes?
P : Good job
W & T : I-

Father patted Tommy's head. Usually i would laugh but this time i want to kill my own brother instead cause he did not just roast me and techno-

P : Anyways as i was saying. You guys will go out from this castle. Bring one item with you and atleast make one friend.
T & W : Yes father...
P : Good. Now you may go.

Me and techno left the room in silence i walked to my room to go and grab one item that father let me and techno have atleast. I grabbed my guitar and went outside of my room seeing techno holding a book in his hands. We walked out the door and do our stuff's we didn't get separated so we don't get lost. I was playing my guitar and techno was reading his book minding his own business. I was also minding my own business until..

?? : Oh hello!
W : Hello?
?? : I really like hearing you play your guitar!
W : T.Thank you..
?? : Your welcome! I'm badboyhalo! You can call me Halo!
W : I'm Wilbur Watson!
H : Oh my goodness! Your the king's son! I- I am so sorry for not bowing!

He bowed. Which i didn't really like.

W : You don't need to bow!
H : O.Oh! I'm so sorry!
W : No need to also apologise! It's completely fine!
H : O.Okay..
W : Wanna be friends?
H : Sure!
W : Here! Come on and follow me! I'll intruduce you to my brother!
H : O-Oh okay!

We walked up to my brother technoblade. He looks up at me with a confused face

T : Wilbur? Who is this?
W : This is my new friend!
T : Oh. Hi..
H : hello! My name is badboyhalo! Halo for short!
T : I'm Technoblade Watson..

No one's PoV

Wilbur,Techno and Bad were friends for almost 5 years from now. Techno and Wilbur has a crush on bad for a while now but bad was to oblivious to notice. Techno and Wilbur realized that both of them had a crush on the same person and this made it into a competition. Bad was hanging out with Tommy,Tubbo and Ranboo.

Bad's pOv

B : So what do you guys wanna play?
To : LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!
Tu : AGREED!!!
R : I'm down.
B : I guess i'm down too.
To : Alright i'll go first! Tubbo truth or dare???
Tu : DARE!
To : I dare you yo wear the bee costume!
Tu : FUCK YOU!
B : LANGUAGE!!
To : PFFTHAHAHAGAGAG