A Whisker Away.

Ah yes my favourite 2020 anime movie. I have no regrets watching this shit. I recommend you watching it and i also changed some plots so don't expect it to be the same in the anime. Anyways- the ship is Funhalo 🏃‍♀️.

                        Darryl's Pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm that was ringing so loudly. I stretch my body and got up from my bed. I head to the bathroom and just take a shower and got ready for school. When i was done i went downstairs seeing my older and younger brother. Damion and Grayson. They were eating the breakfast. I went towards the table and greet them Goodmorning's and them just nodding back as for "Goodmorning to you too". I sat down to the table and ate the breakfast.

D- Today's breakfast is delicious Damian!
Gr- Gotta agree on that.
Da- It's not a big deal you stupidheads. Now go to fucking school.

Both me and Grayson got up from the table and waved him a goodbye. We were walking down the streets until we arrived at our school. I was in High school and he was in Middle school. We waved eachother goodbye's and went inside our school. I was walking towards the gates until i saw my crush.. Floris Damen. We've been friends when the school started but then he met William then we just started to part away. I heard running footsteps so i turned around seeing my friend Zak.

Z- HEY DARRYL!!
D- Hello!

Zak came running towards me. When he was finally close to me he was panting for air.

Z- Are you still simping for Floris?
D- Oh shut up!
Z- Really? You could have chosen Dave or William- Come on!
D- Shut up Zak!

Me and Zak were walking to our class which we have the same class and a few of my friends too. We arrived at our class and entered it. Floris was talking to Dave about something I clearly can't hear. Zak who was sitting next to me screamed something.

Z- DARRYL!!
D- WHA- Oh my goodness.. No need to scream-

I said. People were looking at both me and Zak which is embarrassing because Floris was too.

Z- I heard that a few people or a lot people has a crush on you?
D- Oh? Really? I didn't know that-
Z- Well some say it's William and some say it's Alyssa and some say it's Dave- How many simps do you even have-?
D- I don't even know Zak-

Floris's Pov

Me and Dave were talking when there was a sudden scream. We looked behind us seeing that it was Darryl and Zak. I turned back around to face Dave and then Dave suddenly just randomly asked me a question.

Dv- You know Darryl right?
F- Uh yeah? What's up?
Dv- He's kinda cute not gonna lie..
F- Oh please he's something more instead of cute.
Dv- So you have a crush on him?
F- I- Uh- I- Wait- I- But- How- Huh-
Dv- Pft- well better get him fast before i get him first
F- you have a crush on him too?!
Dv- What- No of course not- those are just "rumours". I mean yeah he's cute but eh.
F- Oh okay-
Dv- You should confess to him man
F- UgHhhHh.. i don't know Dave.. it's so hard to confess to him since that Blue bitch also has a crush on him.
Dv- Well not my problem.
F- Fuck off-
Dv- Pft.

Timeskip after school

I got home after having the hardest day ever. I knocked on the door and my dad opening it. He greeted me with the "welcome back" shit. I just ignored him. I was walking to my room when i saw my stupid step-mom. Yeah she's kind and all but just annoying. I went up to my room and closed my room door. I threw my bag to the floor and opened the window. Before i sneak out i grabbed a mask that looks like a kitsune mask from japan.