Family meeting <3

This is a whole fluff of the lovely Halo family. Let me tell ya this. Bad has a lot of siblings and has the loveliest parents.

Father- Noveschosch David
Mother- Amelia Noveschosch
Sister 1- Maria Noveschosch
Sister 2- Charlotte Noveschosch

And the three other you probably know aka Bad,Good and Purpled. Bad is dating Techno cause why tf not you can't stop me, Good is single and Purpled is also single lmao- now enjoy.

No one's pov

Grayson(purpled) wakes up in his big ass room like a rich child he is. He got out of bed and decided to grab a cup of water first and then he goes and shower. He was about to do that when suddenly someone knocked a door.

G- Come in.

Grayson said still in his bed. It was Darryl who knocked on the door. Ofc it's Darryl ya'll live together (in my au's ofc) Darryl had this bright smile that it was so bright that could make Grayson fucking blind.

D- Morning Grayson~ Do you know what today is?
G- No.
D- Oh my goodness.. It's the family meeting day.
G- Omfg how could i ever forget. I can't wait to see Elijah(Good) so we could manipulate some couples.
D- Don't you dare try to destroy Techno's reputation because he is coming.
G- Omfg out of all the people why him?!
D- He is my boyfriend excuse you.
G- Ugh 🙄.
D- Now get up sleepyhead we're going after breakfast
G- Fineeeee.

-Skipheaded shit cause i wanna sleep-

Dave had to pick both Darryl and Grayson from their houses and then they need to drive to their parents house. When they finally arrived they got of car. Darryl saw his mom and dad and ran towards his parents while Grayson is just waiting his turn to do that. But then he just joined in.

N- Woah woah slow down kiddo's- miss us that much?
D- Of course father! You and mother are important to us!
A- Awee Darryl.
G- Hey.. Where's my big brother who almost destroyed someone's lif-
E- I'm right behind ya kid.
G- ELIJAH
D- ELIJAH!

Darryl and Grayson hugged Elijah and Elijah hugging them back. The two sisters are just waiting for their hugs.

D- Sisters!! Hi!!
M- Little bro!!
C- Hey little dude!! I haven't see you in ages!
D- Me too!!

-timeskip after all the talking and hugging—

N- So he's your boyfriend.. Darryl?
D- Yes father! His name is Dave Watson!
Dv- Uh-Hello mr and mrs Noveschosch. Nice to finally meet you both.
A & N- ....
A- My baby has grown so much 🥲🥲
N- No honey don't cry-
A- It's so sad seeing how all my baby's have grown but all of them has no lovers except for Darryl..
All kids- MOM-

End now two more chapters to go. WOO