CHAPTER-EIGHT

FRIST DAY.😨😨

I'm so nervous today is my first day at a whole  new school. I really hate being the new kid it sucks. I fix my t-shirt for the hundredth time just to make sure it's okay. I chose comfortable over trying too much. So i picked the usual  everyday  baggy shirt, with the words I'm pretty written on the front. Black ripped jeans and some black vans. I take a deep breath and make sure my wavy hair it still held in the high ponytail I put it in earlier. I give my reflection one more smile before heading down stairs.

As i I'm walking towards the the stairs something trips me and I yelp as lose my balance falling on my knees and palms hard. I turn head to see what it was. My eyes meet Trent's stormy gaze glaring down at me. "Just because you have my parents fooled by your little innocent act, doesn't mean it worked on us. You better watch yourself or else this won't be the last time we're having this conversation." He says in disdain with a smirk of satisfaction. Leaving me on ground. I wince at the pain that shoots down my knees and palms as I get up. I wipe away the  tears that fell acting like nothing just happened.

When I enter the dinning room  I only see Case,Mateo, Bella and Trent whose eating without a care like he just just didn't threaten me a few minutes ago. Mrs wendy  walks in. Coming towards me smiling. "Morning sweetie." She presses a light kiss on my forehead."Morning." I smile up at her. "You ready for school?"I nod trying to look convincing. Mateo and Case get up from the table heading past me not even sparing me a single glance. good morning to you too boys. They say goodbye to their mom following behind is Trent and Bella kissing her goodbye "Bye mom"Bella says. "Bye honey."She turns to face me again. "Here you go sweetie you came a little late  and didn't have  anything. So I just packed you extra food for lunch." Handing me a brown paper bag." Thank you."I clutch it with both hands. "It's nothing go on now before You know who becomes inpatient." I laugh and wave her goodbye.

When I got into the car the only seat left was close to the door. while Bella sat in the middle then Trent beside her. Case sat in the passenger side and Mateo was driving. I just sat there silently watching them chat and Laugh completely ignoring my existence. Twenty minutes later the car came to an abrupt stop i look around to see we stopped beside the road "Get out." I hear Mateo say "sorry." I utter confused."I said" He turns with a harden look on his face. "Get. Out. Of. The. Car." My eyes widen at the tone of his voice. I quickly get out but before I can move from the car and ask them which way to go. He speeds away leaving me standing alone. I can't believe that just happened. I blink away my tears and just follow a few kids I see walking in the same direction they went.

After a ten minute walk I finally see the school. Thank God I was able to locate it. I look down heading inside, That's when I hear people laughing from the corner of my right eye I see they belong to my so called brothers and their friends standing against their cars. When I fully turn my eyes and see they're already staring at me with malicious smirks on their faces. Bella looked away when my gaze met hers. I look away and continue walking. A  freshman boy kindly helped me to the principals office. The principal is a woman in her early thirties, she seems really nice as well as her secretary that politely gave me my schedule and told me where to find my locker.

So here I am trying to find 128b. And luckly enough i find it. Causing me to do a little victory dance in my mind. Opening it up I grab what I need and lock it with my new combination. " Hey there." I turn to see a blue eyed blonde smiling at me."Hi."  "You must be new here I'm Cindy by the way." Reaching out her hand for me to shake it." I'm Heather, it's nice to meet you." Shaking her hand. "Well it's nice to meet you too. If you don't mind me asking what grade are you in?" "Ninth grade." I said."Well I'm in the tenth grade. But I can escort you to your class. Let me just see your schedule." I slowly  Hand it to her. She quickly looks over it and says. "You have Math for first period, Then lit English for second followed by science. We have the same lunch time then right after
you have P.E, Chemistry and Art." She hands it back to me. "Okay come on I know where your math class is but after that I'm sorry but your on your own  because we have different times." She tells me." It's okay, Thank you so much by the way." I Said. "you don't have to thank me I'm happy to help." And she walks me to class.

******
As told Cindy showed me math class and hugged me before reminding me to meet her in the cafeteria at lunch. Math wasn't that eventful Miss Teddy taught us Algebra. she's okay I guess, And that's how my two other classes went by. I sat near the teachers in front of the class avoiding all the students that sat near me. Gossiping about me. When the bell rung i slung my bag over my shoulder and went to the bathroom before I went to the cafeteria, just when I'm done washing my hands I turn and get blocked by three tall girls. The one in the middle chewing gum open mouthed with shorts way too short to be considered as shorts and a top so small I'd definitely  would have passed it off as a six year old top and her friends wore no better than the middle one. "So I heard your the homeless trash that chose to ruin my Matty and Casey's Life." She talks in a high pitch voice looking at me with a disgusted look on her face."Who?" I ask confused. "I mean Mateo and Case." She snaps."Oh." That's the only thing that comes out.
"They we're right you do look like trash, Your just some poor whore that's trying to steal their money." She says her blue eyes swimming with rage. "you better" she takes a step closer to me. I involuntary flinch back in fear."Stay away from them." Warning me "Or i will make your life a living hell. If they tell me  by any means you  infuriated them." She grins at the satisfied  look on my face. storming out with her friends. Leaving me  there with a bewildered expression on my face.

What just happened in the bathroom shocked me. I walked out and went to cafeteria. The noise greets me when I enter, not looking at anyone i go to the table further away from anyone and sit down alone and start eating quietly. Till I hear the chair beside me move and Cindy sits smiling at me. "Hey" "Hi, How where your classes?" She asked  taking out her own lunch. " It was okay." I tell her honestly. "Well. That's great." She gushes. Earning a small smile from me while bite in my chicken wrap.

After school I went outside looking for the boys and Bella  but I didn't find them. I'm not surprised. I sigh heading home alone which took thirty minutes. My legs we're killing me. When I got home I was greeted by Dante who nodded at me and went to his room. I went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.
when Trent walked in glaring at me. I see their home saftly. "I want you to stay away from Cindy." He tells me and I just stare at him. "I'm not going to tell you twice." He warns coldly before walking out. Wow now I can't even hang out with the one and only  friend I just made. Mrs Wendy came asking how my first day was. I could have told her what really happened but I lied and told her it was okay. She was so happy for me. It brought a smile on my face I'm just glad someone in this house cares about me. When she starts making dinner I bounce up the stairs to my room for a quick power  nap.

That's chapter eight I made it really long because I didn't update yesterday.....if they're any mistakes bare with me I hope you enjoy

Vote
Comment ❤️❤️❤️