CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE

I'M SORRY

My face breaks into a huge smile. My cheeks hurt but I don't care. He looks at me with a blank look but his eyes soften when they meet my green ones."Ace i-" I start but papa interrupts me. "I'm so disappointed in you son. How do you just leave like that without a single word and you fully knew we'd be worried especially Heather she hasn't stopped worrying since you left." He shakes his head leaving the room. "I'll talk to you later baby sis." Xavier walks over to me kissing my forehead before leaving not sparing a glance at his brother. "Call me when you need anything." Mama tells me she squeezes my shoulder before leaving too. My brother's walk out that's before they each give me a kiss on the forehead. Now it's just him and I. My nerves are all over the place I haven't seen him in days and it's making me really nervous. "Hey." I greet nervously. "Heather" "Ace" we speak at the same time. I notice his still calling me by name. This would have been funny if the situation would have been different. "You go first." I tell him. "No you do." He encourages me. I take a long deep breath before I start. "I just want to let you know how sorry I am, I seriously didn't want you to find out that way. I was going to tell you I swear but I just wanted to be sure of what I was dealing with before I told you anything. But I know it was wrong of me and hypocritical of me to keep pushing you to open to me when I was doing the exact opposite. I'm really sorry I-" I pause. "I never meant to hurt you and I completely understand if you don't forgive me right now. I know for sure I wouldn't forgive myself if I were you. Some part of me just felt like I'd be burdening you with it and you'd get all worked up." I say bowing my head down in shame. I'm trying so hard to keep everything down but it's starting to slip. His silence is not helping at all. Shit I really messed up. "Doll look at me." He rasps out finally, I feel like I haven't heard his voice in a really long time.

"I'm not gonna lie what you did really hurt me." I wince. "And your siblings knowing before me didn't help things either but why would you think you'd be burdening me with it?" He asked confused. "I didn't want to add more problems to your plate I fully know you already had enough." I admit. " You do realise you sound ridiculous." He States. "I'm really disappointed in you Doll. After everything we've been through, You still think my problems are greater than yours.There shouldn't be any secrets between us because it's you and I against the world it's always been and it will always be that way. I don't know how much you want me to show you how much I love you Doll your pain is my pain, your sadness is my sadness, your happiness is my happiness. very emotion you feel I feel it too . If your hurting or something wrong happens to you i need you to be open enough to tell me so we could figure it out together. you doing things behind my back hurts. It feels like someone Is trying to rip out my heart out of my chest because i know for a fact I wouldn't do that to you and I expect the same from you." He confesses. Every word he says pierces my soul and heart. I feel tears fall relentlessly down my cheeks. "I didn't mean to hurt you. It was really selfish of me and I'm really sorry." I lips warble. "Hey Baby, Please don't cry I didn't mean to make you cry." His arms wrap around my shoulder engulfing me into his arm. I burry my face into his chest inhaling his intoxicating scent. His thumbs rub smooth circles on my back. I missed this so much.

"I really I'm sorry for everything." I muffle against his shirt. I look up staring into his eyes. "And your shirt." I point at the wet stain I just left on him. He narrows his eyes at me. "I felt like shit and it didn't help that you just disappeared on me like that." I say. "Well could you blame me." He snaps back. I flinch looking at fingers on my lap. "I'm sorry Doll I shouldn't have snapped at you like that." He sighs. I shake my head. "No don't apologize I totally deserve it. It's okay." I give him a small smile. "No don't make any excuses for me. You don't deserve it I'm sorry." I cup his cheek forcing his eyes to meet mine. "It's okay, I understand why your upset." He closes his eyes leaning into my touch. "I'm really sorry I hurt you baby.But I just needed to leave. It still kills me to know that you don't fully trust me enough to share your problems." He whispers. I feel the despair and pain in the whole situation over power it greatly. His eyes open and I see so much emotion swirling in those beautiful grey eyes of his "Please tell me what your thinking." I beg. Feeling desperate at this point. "You know I can never stay mad at you for too long. You look remorseful enough i will forgive you but only on two conditions." I beam at him ready to agree to anything he wants. I nod waiting for him to tell me his conditions. "One you need to promise me that from now on they will be no secrets between us." I nod my vigorously. "I swear I'm not going to keep anything from you ever again." I say eagerly. He smiles satisfied. "What's the other condition?" I ask. He holds the back of my neck pulling me close to his face. My breath hitches at how close we really are I can literally taste his breath. I look up meeting his gaze. "I want you to kiss me." His voice changes dropping really low. I see his eyes darken with desire, I involuntarily lick my lips his eyes follow the movement making him gulp. Not wasting any time I close the gap between us mating our lips together as one. I feel electricity run through my veins as I move my lips sync to his. It starts off slow and sweet like his savouring the taste of my lips slowly following the rhythm. I use my slightly good arm to tug his dark locks to bring him closer. He releases a slight groan loving what I did. He uses his body to push me back on the bed hovering over me making sure not to put any weight on me.

His left hand cups my cheek moving tilting my head to the side and deepening the kiss I hear myself moan when he pushes his tongue in mouth slowly caressing mine. I feels shivers run down my body making me hot. The kiss becomes passionate. He kisses with so much heat and power I literally forget how to breathe. I try to match his pace but he takes over I follow his lead letting him show me what to do. "Whoa! I prefer not see that." We hear Becky exclaim. I pull away trying to catch breath. I'm the only one that's breathing heavily Ace looks like he could do for this for hours with no need to catch a breather. "I'm I forgiven now?" I asked. "You definitely are."His voice coming out hoarse. A lazy smile plays on his face. "Are you done?" She's asked. I actually forgot she was still in the room. "Why are you here?" He moves away from me turning to face her. "Mom sent me up here to check on you. Ya'll lucky it was me and not  one of her brothers." She says smirking. "Last time I checked this is our bedroom and whatever happens here is between us." He replies back. She rolls her eyes at him. "Whatever it's nice to see you too. I'll come back later." She blows me a kiss before leaving. "I need to start locking that door." He says with a scowl on his face. I giggle at the look on his face. "You find something funny doll?" I shake my head smiling. He crawls over to me. Caging me with his hands at each side of my face. I suck in a breath getting excited again. "Mmmmm I love how intoxicating your lips are." He says lightly kissing me. I giggle like a school girl smiling into the kiss. "You know the your the only person I trust more than myself and I'd never intentionally hurt you." I whisper out staring into his eyes. He stares back at  me with pure longing not voicing out a word. I'm going to prove it to you Ace.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter
Guys. I know I did
OHM he said he loves her Awwwwwwwww.
Don't forget to
Comment and
Vote
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💖💖❤️👋👋