CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX

I LOVE YOU ❤️

I rest my head on his chest while he rubs soothing circles on my back. "I thought I lost you. You died and left for a few minutes I didn't know what to do Ace. It completely broke me." I muffle against his chest. He weakly tries to pick me up but stops groaning out in pain. "What the hell are you trying to do?" I question with tears in my eyes. He moves over a little patting the space beside him. I hesitate for a second before I'm seated next to him facing him. I don't have it in me to face him so I look at the intertwined fingers on my lap. A finger tilt's my chin up, His dark gray's greet mine. His gaze fixed on me after what feels like forever he speaks. " I felt my soul detach from my body in that room but something held me back. And it was the thought of never seeing you, the feeling of excitement every time I touch you or the rush of blood that goes straight to my heart every time we lock lips. I couldn't imagine a life without you. I just couldn't Baby." Tears fall down my cheek as I take a shaky breath in. "I'm so sorry you had to experience that. I know I'd definitely die without you. If the roles were reversed ." He adds. " I'm so sorry my love." His hand cups my cheek his eyes bore into mine. I close my eyes leaning into his touch. "Are you okay? Ma told me you passed out from lack of sleep." He asked. I nod not bothering to form words. I hear a strained groan snapping my eyes open I see him trying to sit up. "Hey, what are you doing?" I glare at him furrowing my eyes in confusion. The pain stops him from too much movement. He huffs out in frustration. "Here let me help you." I stand up to move the pillow behind his back. I lightly move the pillow back so his able to lean back sitting a little straight. feeling his eyes following my every movement the whole time. A hand wraps around my arm stopping me. I look down meeting his gaze. He moves his other hand brushing the hair that fell from my bun behind my ear. Lightly stroking my cheek. My breath suddenly picks up it's pace. His eyes move to my lips I subconsciously bit my bottom lip. He sucks in his breath moving in closer my body having a mind of it's own leans in closer. Our lips softly touch my eyes close in satisfaction. With shaky hands I put my hands at the back of his neck. Moving my lips against his. I hear the excitement of my heart pumping faster. I open my mouth allowing his tongue entrance. I hear a sound but I don't know if it was Ace or it was me but at this point it doesn't matter who made it. I move closer leaning on him. He pulls away with a grunt I move back quickly checking for any injuries. "I'm so sorry I forgot you in pain." I panic bowing my head in shame. Jesus I can't even wait for him to heal before I'm jumping him like some horny dog in heat. "Doll, it's alright I couldn't resist it any longer. I still can't believe your here with me I had to be sure."

He says with a smile. "Plus don't think I've forgotten are you really alright?" He asks. I sigh facing away. "Come here." I turn to face him and see him patting the space next to him. My mouth open to say something but he shakes his head I shut my mouth. His eyes tell me not to argue. Timidly I move climbing on top of the bed. I yelp when he pulls me close to him. "Ace, Careful your body is still healing from surgery I don't want to hurt you." I scold. He rolls his eyes pulling me closer.

" I know you aren't really fine and your sleep deprived so I want you to keep quiet and close those beautiful eyes for me." He states leaving no place for arguments. I huff closing my eyes never the less. I carefully put my head on his chest mindful of his wound. I finally feel at home i never thought I'd feel like my heart was being physically ripped out of my chest at the thought of never resting my head on his chest ever again. I don't even want to think about it. "Hey, I said sleep not think. I can literally hear the gears turning in your brain." He teases. I feel his hand stroke my hair softly. I sigh in delight. "Will talk when you wake up." He whispers I nod closing my eyes once again.

••••••
"Can you please shut up before your annoying voice rudely wakes her up." A voice snaps. " I'm starting to regret wishing for you to wake up." Another voice complains. " well I didn't ask you to wish for it. Now did I?" The first person retorts back. I hear a scoff. My eyes slowly wake from a dreamless slumber. I groggily rub my eyes yawning in the process. "You see, you woke her up." He scolds. I fully open eyes and find everyone in the room staring back at me. I turn to face Ace and find him plotting his brother death with his eyes. This two will never change I tell you. I poke him breaking their staring contest. His eyes soften when they turn back to me. " How'd you sleep doll?" He asks. "Really, great with you by my side." I smile. "Awwwww, aren't they the sweetest. You guys realize your not the only ones in the room." Becky speaks completely ruining the moment. I groan resting my head back on his chest. "Seriously what's with you ruining every moments we have.?" Ace questions. "I'm just stating the facts." She says. "Are you okay bubble?" I hear Josh ask. I sit up a little facing everyone not before hearing Ace whine. "Yes I am." I answer with a small small. "Sooo, Are you guys like a thing?" Trent randomly asks. We all turn looking at him in disbelief. Leave it to Trent to not read the room. "None of your business." I state with a raised eyebrow daring him to continue. " His right we just want to know. What his intentions are?" Mason adds. I snap my head at him matching his glare. "Oh, Boy." Mom says. Oh boy indeed. "I love your sister so much and my intentions are to marry her. with or without your blessings." He Replies back without missing a beat. I turn to face him with wide eyes not believing what I just heard. "You love me?" I whisper out. His eyes flicker back to me watching my reaction. He cups my cheeks with both hands. " Doll I loved you the moment I set my eyes on you not to sound like a pervert." I chuckle. "I know I couldn't do anything till you reached the appropriate age. And each  day I've loved you even more and I'll continue to love you till my last breath." He adds his thumb wiping away the tear's I didn't know we're falling down my cheeks . " I love you too" I smash my lips with his. Not caring about the people in the room. I can't believe that just happened.

So sorry guys I've been busy with school but only three chapters are left so. Enjoy 😉
Don't forget to
Comment
Vote