CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

PICNIC

I slowly open my eyes with a smile on my face. "How long have you been staring at me?" I ask. "An hour or so." He answers back his voice still raspy sending chills over my skin. " Ace stop being a creep." I tease. "I can't help but be a creep when it comes to you." I blush a little at his words. "You know I just love staring at you." He adds. I rest my head back on his chest tracing the drawings of his tattoo. The beautiful lock and key with my name under it, Is still by far one my favourite tattoos on his body. It's on his right peck right over his heart. "I can't help but be creepy when it comes to your Buffy chest." He chuckles. " My Buffy chest huh?" I giggle. " I don't wanna get up." I whine. "I don't want too so why don't we lay down for a bit then you and I can spend the day together." He says. "What do you want us to do?" I ask. He furrows his eyebrows together deep in thought. "I got nothing will stay home and watch a movie we're not going out that's for sure." He sighs. "And why can't we go out?" I ask sitting up a bit so I'm able to face him. "Because I just don't feel like going out." He states back. "Really?" I raise a brow at him in question. " Yeah."He states. " Fine look at me when you say that." He looks at me confused. "I know for a fact that whenever you lie you can't look me straight in the eye when you do it." I tell him. "I don't know what your talking about." He says staring at my mouth. "Last time I checked my eyes are not on my mouth. Baby just be honest." I add. He takes a deep sigh. "Okay fine I just don't want what happened last time to repeat itself." He says slowly. "Oh, Baby I told you to stop beating yourself up we didn't know it was going to happen." I reassure  him. "I know but I can't get the image of you passed out on street like that all covered up with bruises and that fool just hovering over you. Out of my head" His voice strained with pain. His eyes have a distant look like his back at the scene. It hurts me a lot at how much this is affecting him. I don't think it's a good time to tell him about the texts. I get up swinging my leg over his waist so that I'm straddling him. His hands automatically find my waist locking me in place. I lean over his face cupping his cheeks, His eyes meet mine trying to see what I'm about to do next.  "It. was. not. your. fault. baby. stoping. beating. yourself. Up."                  

I emphasize each word making sure he
understands it. He stares into my eyes getting lost in them. I would stare at his forever too. With my face so close to his I can feel his breath on my lips my eyes subconsciously falls down on them making me wet mine.

For once I let my heart speak for me. Crushing my lips on his. I feel his body tense for a second not expecting it but he recovers quickly. Slowly he moves his lips with mine. My insides jumps in excitement doing little blackflips I don't know how that's even possible but it's happening. Our lips fight for dominance but obviously he wins when his hands slowly slide down  giving my ass a little squeeze causing me to gasp. He takes full advantage of that slipping his tongue in my mouth. I moan at the feel of his tongue caressing mine. Turning me on even more. He flips us over so that his on top of me not breaking the kiss in the slightest. I slowly snake my hands around his neck running them through his wavy locks bringing him even more closer to me. Leaving little to no space between us. He groans at feel of my hands in his hair gripping my hips in return. His other hand slowly start to move up my shirt. Little chills left on my skin as his hand  reachs for my left breast giving it a firm light squeeze making me more turned on. How's that even possible. We don't hear the door open till Xavier speaks.  "Guys mom is. Oh my God my poor innocent eyes." We tear apart from each other both breathing heavily gasping for oxygen. Didn't know air was important till now. Just wow. "Why you still standing there. Get the hell out. We'll be right down." Ace groans. " Thank you so much for ruining the moment little brother." He mutters under his breath but I hear him. I try to stifle my giggle. "Fucking leave, I still don't understand Why your still here." Sending a death glare at his poor brother. If looks could kill he'd be already six feet under." Uhhhm yeah i- I'm just going to yeah." He stutters on his own words quickly rushing out. I giggle out loud no longer able to hold it in. He turns to face me playfully glaring at me. " So you think this funny." He asked. I nod still giggling. He leans over kissing my lips. That's shuts up quickly  but before I could move mine he moves away. I whimper at the lose of lips. "Is that funny now?" He asked getting up heading towards the bathroom. My mouth falls open shocked. " Careful we don't want any flies to go in." He yells over his shoulder. Laughing at the expression on my face. I know his fully enjoying this. Oh you wait Ace  I'll get you for that.

"Are you ready to go down stairs?" He yells over the door. I don't answer walking out pushing past against him. "Oh, come on Doll your still mad?" He asked his voice filled with amusement. I grab my phone walking towards the door but stop mid way at the sound of my phone. I unlock my phone opening the message and what I find makes me speechless. My heart drops to my stomach at what's on my phone. It's me at the spa with everyone when we were getting our nails done. I remember facing Becky who was sitting at my right. I was listening to what she was saying but in the photo I have no head they cropped my head off. Soon a text follows next. you see that photo I want you to know that I'm watching your every move. Think of me as your own personal God. But see next time I'll cut off your head for real and send it to your families doors step. My throat drys as I try to swallow the emotions trying to surface. "Hey doll what's holding you." He asked standing by the door way. My head whips up and meeting his gaze. "Are you okay?" He asked. " Yeah I'm fine." I smile but I know it's forced. I take a deep breath controling my voice. "Yeah I am. Come let's go I'm hungry." I push past him not meeting his eyes as I brush against him. My mind is swirling with so much thought I can't just grasp what just happened. "Finally your here. Morning baby."She says. " Morning mama." I greet kissing her cheek. I kiss Papa's and Becky's cheek as I move around the table to my seat. Ace walks towards me sitting next to me. " Glad you guys could make it." Xavier teases us I blush remembering what he walked in on. "Ow stop kicking me!" He yelps in paining staring at Ace. "Kids can we just eat in peace for once." Papa sighs. "Are you okay? you seem a bit off." Becky whispers in my ear I turn to face her. I smile at her and nod. "Yeah I'm okay." I dig in my breakfast. But I feel eyes piercing at  each side of my face. I hate lying to them but it's for their own good I'd rather suffer than let them get involved.

I had fun writing this chapter. Little cringe on the make out scene.  But I had to give you guys something...
I hope you enjoy it.
Don't forget to
Vote
And
Comment. Come on guys tell me what you think so far.
Byeeeeeee 👋👋👋👋👋👋.