CHAPTER FORTY- FIVE

SURPRISE.

"I seriously can't believe you all planned this behind my back." I look across the table giving mama and mom a huge smile. Yesterday's date was amazing. Ace really knows how to spoil a lady. He took me to a special place he found when he was young. "Ow!" I slightly slip on the unsteady ground. "If I can't use my eyes, The least you could do is help me." I grumble out loud. "I'm sorry Baby." I hear him chuckle a little. "I feel like we've been walking for hours." I whine like a baby. "Baby doll you know your lying. We've only been walking for a couple of minutes." I know his telling me the truth but what do you expect when you've been blindfolded and you don't even know where your going. After a few more minutes I hear the sounds of water running. Then we stop. "Are we there yet?" I ask excitedly. "Yes we are." And slowly he unties the blindfold. I blink a little to adjust to the light but after my vision is clear I look around our surroundings. "Oh, Baby this is beautiful." I gush taking a few steps forward to admire the place. "This is breath taking." I whisper. He brought me to little meadow surrounded with varieties of gorgeous flowers and a small river filled with crystal clear water. It sparks a little due to the reflection of the sunlight. "I love it Ace, Thank you for bringing me here." I tell him. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist pulling back to his chest resting his head on my shoulder. "You haven't seen the best part yet." I turn to look at him scrunching my face in confusion. He gives me a mischievous smirk turning us around to a beautiful laid out picnic set up. "Baby this is pretty." My eyes tear up a little. No one has ever done this for me. "Oh no baby don't cry." He turns me around to face him. "We can go if you hate it." His eyes into worry. "No,no I'm not crying because I hate it. I'm crying cause I love it, no one has ever done this for me it's beautiful." I give him a smile. He sigh in relief. He pulls me into a quick kiss before leading me to the blanket laid down on the ground.

"Hey" Someone gives my shoulder a little nudge breaking me out of thought. I turn to face the person smiling. "Are you okay? You kinda spaced out for a while." He asks. "Yes I am. I was just thinking about yesterday." At the mention of that his face breaks into a huge grin. "Oh, Really?" My face flushes red knowing what his talking about. Good God. "Not that silly." I smack his shoulder lightly. "I'm talking about the little picnic we had." I shake my head. "Are you sure because I know you can't stop thinking about how w-" I cover him mouth with my hand before he gets the chance to finish his sentence. I look up and I see a little evil glint in his eyes. "Enough you love birds. Your going to make us sick we're trying to eat here." I look at a complaining Becky seated across the table a stink eye shutting her up. Mama and mom decided to surprise me with a family lunch. We're celebrating my full recovery. Everyone is here well except Xavier. Well turns out I was just freaking out for no good reason he was okay his battery died so that's why his phone was off. He didn't directly call me which made it even more odd but mama told me he came back home last night and explained everything. Still doesn't explain why he isn't picking up my calls.

"Papa why isn't Xav here with you?" I asked. "He was supposed to be here half an hour ago. He stayed back to sort out a few things don't worry he'll be here any time soon." He says. I guess so there's no need to keep worrying about him. I shrug it off trying to convince my mind to relax and enjoy this beautiful lunch with my family. "So H, When are you coming back home?" Becky asked. And everyone goes quiet at her question throwing me a bit off guard. Leave It to Becky to bring up such things at the wrong time. I internally face palm myself. I've actually not thought about it. The whole reason I came here was to heal and make sure I'm being watched 24/7 by someone because of my stalker but lately everything has been quiet which is weird. I haven't gotten a single text since I got a new phone nor have the creepy packages been delivered. To think of it I haven't even thought about it for the past three weeks. I look around the table and see everyone is waiting for my answer. Great. I take huge gulp of my lemonade hoping it will help the sudden dryness in my mouth. "Aaaaa well I haven't really thought about it." I give her a nervous laugh. "But do you want to come back?" She continues to ask. I give her a pointed look hoping it will tell her to quit it. "Why would she come back?" Trent's voice asks next to me. "Because she lives with us." Ace replies. "That's changed hasn't it." Dante bats in. Just what I needed. For once I'd love to enjoy a meal without both my families fighting over me like I'm some piece of meat. "Boys, Let's not." Dad warns in a stern voice. "Heather is real capable of deciding who she wants to live with on her own." I turn to look at him giving him an appreciative smile. The boys glare at each other for one minute before they continue eating. Making me roll my eyes at their childish antics. Boys I tell you. I sigh in relief when mama decides to break the awkward tension. "Why don't we go out for dinner tomorrow?" Mama suggests. "That's a great idea." Mom agrees. Soon the table filled with chatter. I feel a hand squeeze my thigh I turn to look at him. "Are you okay?" He whispers in my ear. I nod my head. "You know I can make you feel better." He whispers giving my lobe of my ear a little bite sending chills all over my body. Before I can answer his hand dangerously moves upward under the table. My eyes widen, I feel my body heat up loving how his touch is making me feel. "Bubble are you okay? You seem flushed all of a sudden." Bear asks. I nod my head furiously not being able to speak at the moment. I slap Ace's hand lightly but not hard enough to make a sound. I see him smirk from the corner of my eye before he stops. I drink some water trying to calm my racing heart. "I'm sure Ace whispered something dirty in her ear." Becky says out loud making me spit water out of my mouth. "Becky Lilly Black! What is your problem?" Mama exclaims mortified at her daughter's mouth. The whole table breaks out in laughter. This child needs help. My phone rings and I turn it to see whose calling. Once the I see the caller ID I quickly pick up with a smile. But that it immediately drops once I hear a different voice.

Chapter forty five done I hope you enjoy it.
Don't forget to
Vote
And
Comment.